Scenario? 

( A small disclaimer I'm 14 and Javon is 15, just to let you guys know I'm not trying to be creepy or sexualizing.)

PARTY : you are at a party where Javon and you accidentally bump into each other and he was being kinda rude, saying "want an autograph or something?" After he bumped into you as an apology. Then he takes you out on a date and you slowly start to develop feeling for him and so does he.

MISUNDERSTANDING : you go over to Javons house to surprise him but you see Coco (if you guys don't know her, she is the girl Javon was on FaceTime with and they filmed a tik tok. They say they are just friends but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️) outside his house and him talking to her, you get mad/disappointed and run away. You later come over and start to flirt with Jaden for revenge. Then you get into an argument with Javon about it and you basically misunderstood the whole thing......

WHICH TWIN : You're dating Javon and everything seems perfect until someone very unexpected kisses you and rocks your world . Is it bad that you enjoyed it? Should you tell Javon or keep your guilty pleasure a secret .

POOL KISS : You and Javon are just friends but you're quite sure his feelings for you are more than that . It's not until a pool party where he pretends to drown just for a taste of your lips you think you might be more than sure .
____________________________________
Hey guys I'm not sure what should I write next please let me know what you prefer to be next! ❤️🧚🏻‍♀️ I will update today after you pick a topic to written about! Love you🤍💋