(Ashtray) Camp trip...🏕

(You are both in 9th grade)

Me and Ashtray have some history, let's just say we both hate each other now. He pisses me off by not even doing anything. At school it's even harder, I have almost every class with him except for English. It all begin in 6th grade when I first came to school. I walked into class and the teacher told me to introduce myself, so I did.

"Hey my name is Y/N" I said shyly. The whole class grew quiet. "Welcome to middle school Y/N, you can now take a seat next to Ashtray." She said giving Ashtray a dirty glance. I nodded and headed to a boy with a buzz hair cut and brown eyes. We sat there for about 30 minutes just introducing everyone to each other. The bell rang and all the students ran out except for me and Ashtray. I packed my bag and walked over to Ashtray, "hi wanna be friend?" I asked him. "No" and he walked out. "Oh okay." I said quietly.

I walked out of the class and got my books for the next class. 'It's okay' I told myself, I can make other friends. I was walking to my other next door class and I tripped. I looked up and it was Ashtray, he tripped me. He just gave me a dirty look and then walked away. "Here let me help" a girl came over to me. She helped me pick up my books and introduced herself. "I'm Isis" she said giving me back my books. "Thank you I'm Y/N" "that's a pretty name" she complemented. "Thank you so is yours." "Oh by the way I was named after a song not the terrorist group" she said looking kinda sad. "that did not even come to my mind." I said trying to make her feel better. It was true I was thinking of the Isis God.

From that day on we became best friends.
Grade 6....
Grade 7....
Grade 8....
Freshman!

Summer just ended, me and Isis are going to go back to school shopping. We were in the mall for about 3 hours looking for school stuff and clothes. We finally finished and headed black to my house. "Oh my god I can't believe we are going to start high school!" Isis squealed. "Same, but I'm not that excited." "Are you excited to see your boyfriend?" She asked "what the fuck? You know I hate him." "I'm kidding" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm the one who should be rolling their eyes." I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever" a smirk appeared on her face. "But I mean he definitely likes you though" "WHAT NO, WE LITERALLY HATR EACH OTHER" I screamed "WOAH CHILL OUT, I mean the way he looks at you in math the whole grade 8 was a whole different story." "Shut up I don't want to talk about that jerk" "fine".

We got ready and went to the pool. We were in the pool for about 2 hours and then Isis started to get ready and go home. "Byeee see you tomorrow" I said hugging her and she said the same. "Your boyfriend will be there" she quickly broke the hug and started to run. "Bitch" I screamed

I woke up the next morning got ready and my mom drove me to school. "Thanks mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good first day at school sweetheart!" I smiled and got out of the car.

I walked into the school and met up with Isis. "Heyy" "hii" she replied. "So what classes do we have" I asked her. "I don't have any classes with you" she looked sad, "wait actually?" "Yeah.." "oh" "at least I get to see you at lunch." She said trying to sound optimistic. I just nodded my head. The bell rang and I head to my math class while Isis went to her English class.

I walk into my math class and guess who's there, Ashtray! I rolled my eyes and went and sat at the back. I was unpacking my bag and getting my notebooks, I didn't notice him coming up to me.
"Hey Y/N" he said. "What do you want" I asked coldly. "Woah I'm trying to be nice here" he said raising his left eyebrow. "Whatever, what do you want?" I asked him. "I actually came here to apologize for all the stuff that I have done in the past."

He offered me his hand I hesitated but shook it. "It's fine" I said and when I got my hand out if his, it was all covered in chocolate. "Eww you baster" I said, the whole class looked at me. "What's the problem miss?" The teacher asked. "Can I go wash my hands" I ask. "No young lady you should have done that before." I looked at Astray and he was trying so hard to hold in his laughter. He looked at me and I flipped him off. He make this kinda face mouthing 'too bad' 🥺 (sarcastically)

The rest of the day was fine, I had lunch with Isis and finished school. I walked home, did my homework and went to bed. The rest of the week was fine, just Astray irritating me. I was scrolling through my phone on the weekends and got a email from school.

~ camp is happening!

I read through it and called Isis. "OMG CAMP IS HAPPENING!" I screamed through the phone. "ACTUALLY?" "YEASSSS!" "YAY" we started talking about what we could do for camp and signed up. It was next week. The week went by pretty fast and it was already Friday when we have to go to camp. Me and Isis were packing the whole night.

We departure from school and arrive to the camp area. All of the students went to the main teacher to see who is in whose tents. I was looking through the list and saw it.

Ashtray & Y/N

"What?!" both me and Isis screamed. Ashtray came over and looked annoyed. He gave me a dirty look and I returned it. "Fuck you" I whispered to him. He flipped me off and went away to set up the tent.

____________________________________
Guysss I finally posted! School got me exhausted, I'm extremely sorry. But I hope you enjoy this, new part will be out soon! Im kinda craving boba right now LMAOO 🧋💕