(Ashtray) Pool Kiss

I was walking to Fezco's house, someone ran up to me and lifted me. "Yooo Y/N" someone said while I screamed "ahhh put me down!". "Woah chill out" he said as he put me down. "Jeez Ash" "sorry didn't mean to scare you." "It's alright, what are you doing here? I thought you have to help Faye out with her clothes."

He just rolled his eyes, "whatever, she can do it by herself." "But didn't fezco tell you too? And you always listen to him." "Look" he said putting his hands on my shoulders having our faces really close to each other. "Well Y/N, I'm not going to listen to Fezco if it has anything to do with her." He said as he scrunched his nose at 'her'. "Why do you hate her so much?" I questioned him putting his face in my hands. He just stared at me, shook his head and mumbled something like "why do you have to do this..." walking away "huh?" "I just don't like her, I don't feel comfortable being under the same roof as her."

You could see he was getting annoyed so you changed the subject. "Alright, so what do you want to do?" "Dude we haven't been to the pool in ages, wanna go there?" He asked getting excited. "Sure" you answered, "okay cool, let me call some of my friends and tell them." He said getting his phone out and dialing someone's number. You were about to call your best friend but realized that her and her family went on a vacation, since the day before yesterday. You sigh annoyance.

"Hey I'm going to go home and put on a bathing suit" you tell Ash while he was still on the phone, he just nodded. You went over to your house and changed, getting an extra shirt.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

You quickly ran to Ashtray's house and there he was in his swimming trunks and a white tank top. You noticed he had some muscles...😻 "Hey" you say as you run up to him. "What's up, my friends are coming in like 5 minutes" "okay, how many are there?" "Well we have me, Louis, Ezra, and Luca." "Cool, wanna head out soon?" "Yeah sure" he said as he bragged your bag. "Wanna bring the floaty?" I ask him. "Sure" he went inside the store and brought out one.

Me and Ash were walking towards the pool just him telling me about how annoying Faye is. "She isn't that bad come on, she is nice." I said "says you, you aren't the one that sees her in her short ass shorts, having her ass shown right in my face." He said nodding his head in disappointment. His response made me laugh my ass off. "Wh-what did you just s-say??" I tried to ask catching my breath. Which cause his to roll his eyes. "Whatever" he said.

We finally arrived to the pool and I think those were his friends just wrestling no one else, we had the pool to ourselves. "Yo Ash" one of the guys said as all of them started to come over. "Wassgood" one of the guys said. As they got closed their facial expression changed into a confused one. "Who is she?" A blond boy with green eyes asked Ash. "Luca this is my girl- friend, she is my friend." He stuttered, "oh shit is it the girl that you were talking about?" A wasian boy asked him. Ashtray right away elbowed him. "Dude shut the fuck up." He said to him. Which cause me to blush a bit.

"Alright guys this is Y/N, Y/N this is Ezra, Luis, and Luca." Ezra was the blond boy, Luis was the wasian boy, and Luca was the Hispanic one. They all shook my hand with a grin on each of their faces. I was still confused why they were all grinning. "Nice to finally meet you Y/N we have heard a lot about you, finally get to see that pretty face of your that Ashtray can't stop talking about." Said Luca before getting pushed into the pool by Ash, with Ash driving in too.

Both Ezra and Luca looked at each other than at me. Before I could do anything they have thrown me into the pool. I quickly swam up to the surface and was in shock. They were laughing so hard. "You guys are dead." I said getting out of the pool and before they saw me I quickly pushed them into the pool too.
All four of them started to splash me with water, I didn't really care since I was already fully wet from being pushed into the pool.

"Y/N come on get in." Ash whined trying to pull me by my leg. "Hold on let me put on some sunscreen." I said walking away and drying myself off. I put on some tanning oil on to get a quick tan since it was a really sunny day. I probably was tanning for about 7 minutes before I heard Ezra yelling my name.

"Y/N! Y/N Ashtray is down we don't know what to do?" He yelled I got up and ran to the other side of the pool. Ashtray was just laying down near the pool with Luca and Louis near his body. "What the fuck happened?" I asked panicking. "The boys were playing around and then this" Ezra said. "What am I supposed to do?!" I screamed. "CPR" they all said in a duh tone. "And how the fuck do I do that" I tried to calm myself down but just seeing Ashtray's body laying down without him breathing made me panic.

"We don't fucking know just do it like they do in movie I don't know?" Luca said shrugging, how are they so calm they just drown their friend. "OKAY OKAY I WILL TRY!" I said. I put my lips on Ash's and started to share air with him? ( I'm sorry if I'm wrong I have no clue how to do CPR) I kept on doing that for like 5 seconds and I could hear the boys giggling behind me. Later I felt someone's it was Ashtray's hand on my waist and one on my face, oh this boy is going to be the end of me. I could feel Ashtray smirking through the kiss. Which he gladly returned I guess...
We started to kiss and the boys bursted out laughing.

To be honest I always like Ash he was really sweet and I knew for a fact he won't let anything happen to me, and I had a slight feeling he did too. Especially after what the boys have told me. We pulled away from the kiss and Ashtray was smiling from ear to ear, so was I. He grabbed me and we both fell into the pool. The boys started to cheer and jumped into the pool too. Me and Ash went into the corner, I had my legs wrapped around his torso. "So... what was that about?" I asked him blushing. "You" he said as he kissed me again.

After us having a small make out session we went over to the guys and started to play some tag. We played tag, uno, and some other games. Later on the boys went home and I went over to Ash's house. We just talked and he asked me to be his girlfriend which I gladly accepted. I showed him some pictures that I took of him for his IG.

(Pretend it at the pool) ____________________________________Hey guys I finally had time to do this! I'm so thankful for all the reads bad comments, it's insane amount

____________________________________
Hey guys I finally had time to do this! I'm so thankful for all the reads bad comments, it's insane amount. Never thought of getting that much. I really appreciate it!! Nope you enjoyed this story. 💕