(Ashtray) Camp Trip...2🏕️

"aaaahhh, I can't believe I'm with him!" I whined to Isis. "I bet he is excited to be with you" she grinned. "I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up..." I was cut off by Ashtray calling me. "Yo Y/N are you doing to hep me or what?" he yelled across the camping area. I just rolled my eyes, seriously why do I need to help him. "go help out your boyfriend, I got to go help Serena out." Isis said walking away, smirking, and waving her hand. This is going to be a crappy night I thought to myself...

I walked over to him, "what?" I asked him crossing my arms. "are you going to help or am I supposed to do this all alone?" he said walking towards me, I had to look up since he was towering over me. "what, is this too hard for you?" I said looking right into his eyes."no but I would like an extra hand, here take this" he said giving me a piece of a rope without breaking eye contact with me. I just scoffed and walked to the other end of the tent. "and what am I supposed to do?" I asked him annoyed. "don't give me that attitude, love" I looked at him kinda surprised, why was that kinda hot-?

"what?" he asked. His smirk started to grow, he knew exactly what he is ding. "n-nothing" I said looking embarrassed. "that's what I thought" he said hitting the wood on the tent so it won't fly away. "excuse me?" I said. "you heard me" he said unbothered. "you are suck an asshole!" I said walking away to Isis and Serena's tent. "hey come back!" Ash yelled. I just looked back at him and shrugged, walking to Isis.

"so how is it going?" Serena asked. "Terrible" I answered her without any hesitation. "you?" I asked "actually we are done" Isis replied. "Y/N, why are you here? aren't you supposed to be helping your partner?" Mr. Dave came up to me (your P.E teacher) "my partner is done" I said looking at ash that was on his phone. Mr. Dave turned his head around "Ashtray no phones right now, it's not your free time!" Ash quickly put his phone into his pocket and saluted her. I giggled a bit, that was pretty funny actually. "Y/N back to your partner," MR. Dave said and walked away. I just nodded and walked to my area.

"Did you finish it?" I asked Ashtray. "mhm, all by myself." he said raising his eyebrows "whatever" I mumbled. it was starting to get darker, the sun was setting and our dinner is in an hour. Our activity at that moment was to get to know your partner more. Me and Ashtray sat there in silence. "So are you going to ask me anything?" he asked "actually I got one" I said, he looked at me. "what is it?" he asked, ""why are you such an asshole?" I asked him. he just raised his eyebrow and let out a small laugh. "are you going to answer the question?" I asked him with a straight face. "since when did you become a bitch?" he asked me, my mouth flew open, "since when do you deal drugs?" "since when did you become mean?" "since when does this concern you?" "since when do you have so many questions?" we kept on firing at each other.

The whistle was blown which meant we were done with the activity, we both gave each other a dirty look and fought our way out of the tent. Both of us kept on pushing each other to get through the door first. "move" I yelled at him "no you move" he yelled back I pushed him he pushed me this went on for about a couple seconds before I quickly wiggled my way out of the tent. I knew he wasn't pushing me with all of his strength, he was going easy on me, but I didn't care because I went out first. "I won" I said grinning at him. "yeah yeah." he said walking towards the camp fire.

we ate our food and went back to our tents. That's when everything hit me, how did I just realise this? there was only one mattress to sleep on. There is no way I'm sleeping on the same mattress as Ashtray. Thats a no, there's no way I'm sleeping on the same mattress as him NO! "you are sleeping on the floor" I said as I climbed on the mattress. "what the fuck? no im not" "yes you are" I yelled at him. "NO" he said "fine you can't cross this line on the bed then" I said putting a pillow between us. "okay deal" he agreed.

I was really tired especially being with ashtray, you need to use all of your energy to be with him. I fell asleep on my side of the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Dream)
"they are coming!"Serena yelled. I was holding the door. "please go away" I cried . "We didn't do anything leave us" isis was in tears. "I don't want to die" all of us were in tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was dreaming, I was having a nightmare, and im not very good with nightmares. I moved around in my sleep and found something warm and huggable. I hugged it and went to bed. I was crying, "are you okay?" a deep voice asked me that's when I realise who I was hugging

____________________________________
Sorry to cut you off here but I'm really tired and I did this really quickly hope you enjoyed this part! New part will be uploaded soon! 💕😻💪