(Javon) Misunderstandig...2

This time I walked over to The Walton's and knocked don the door. Daelo opened it for me and hugged me right away, he is my bestie. Why can't there be younger kids like this??? All of the are so fucking annoying. "Hey there" "Y/N I missed you 🥺" "aww I missed you too" I picked him up onto my side and we went over to the living room. "I was telling him how his sibling never pick up the phone and how annoying they are he just laughed and agreed.

We sat down on the sofa and started talking, I was asking him where Jayla is and why didn't she answer, he simply answered that she was at home sleeping. "Speak of the devil" I said as Jayla walked into the living room. "Where have you been???" I asked her annoyed standing up and walking over to her. "Hey" she said, with a fake smile. It was obviously something is going on. I have known her for almost a year and she thinks I won't know she is faking it. "What's wrong" "uh nothing" she said looking guilty. "Mkay" I said as I walked over to the counter. She didn't even hug me back. Is she mad?

Javon and Jaden finally came downstairs, this is it. I was really disappointed Javon and mad at the same time. Jadens smirk turned into a grin real fast he knew what was about to happen. Javon came over to me and gave me a hug which I didn't return, his smile faded. "You okay?" He asked, aww isn't he so caring right after she came.. 🙄

I quickly ran over to Jaden and gave him a big hug which he return in the same gesture. "HEY JADEN" I said, "HEY I MISSED YOU" he said twirling me around in the air. We broke the hug and started talking. Was Jayla smiling? "So what do you guys what to do?" Javon said without making eye contact with me, but with Jaden he seemed mad. This is working, I thought.

"Watch a movie?" Jaden said with his hand around my shoulder. "That sounds good" I replied. Javon and Jayla walked to the couch while me and Jaden walked to the fridge and snacks. While Javon and Jayla were on the sofa me and Jaden just talked about the plan. "Okay so this might be weird but I'm going to cuddle with you during the movie, he is going to be so pissed." "OMG YES!" "Shhhh" he said putting his index finger onto my lips. I just nodded

We went over to the sofa and him and I sat down right next to each other. Javon saved me a seat but i pretended not to notice. 20 minutes into the movie and I already had my head on Jadens chest, his hand was on my waist. We both were uncomfortable since it was kinda awkward, but later on I drifted off to sleep with my head still on his chest. I took a small nap and it was already 6:57 pm so basically for like 30 minutes. I would have slept longer if only Jaden wake me up. "He is totally pissed" he whispered in my ear.

"Huh" I said still not sure of my surrounding, I looked around and no one was there. "Where are they?" "Jayla didn't like the movie so she went back to her room to FaceTime Kylee and Javon just got pissed and ran off." He said with a small laugh, "he is so childish" Jaden said trying to hold his laughter. I then realized why Javon got pissed, me and Jaden were all over each other while I was asleep.

"Oh shoot, I didn't mean to lay on you like that when I was asleep

"Oh shoot, I didn't mean to lay on you like that when I was asleep." I said "it's fine" after that we just kinda stayed in that position without any movement, I was still pretty sleepy. He was just petting my head like I'm a dog.

Out of nowhere Javon came out and pulled me. "Come with me" he said, he was definitely mad. "Let go of me" he just pulled me into his room and pushed me against the wall of his bedroom. He grabbed me by my face and shook it. (I know this sounds really aggressive but I can't explain it in a better way😭)
J - "why are you doing this?!" He said angrily.
Y/N - "What do you mean?" I tried to sound innocent.
J - "You know what the fuck I'm talking about, you and Jaden."
Y/N - "You noticed?" I said with a smirk knowing well this is his ending point. "I saw you and Coco" his face dropped "yeah.. so don't even try to hide it." J - "Are you crazy?!"
Y/N - "am I?"

..... to be continued
____________________________________
Hey guys, this is it. But there will be a new part in a few hours!! Be ready 🥳❤️ hope you enjoyed this!