(Ashtray) Camp Trip...4 🏕

I couldn't hear anything or anyone, until I felt someone's lips on mine...

This person was kissing me gently then a bit rougher. I already knew it was Ashtray, because when I put my hands behind his neck and I could feel the spiky hair that he had since he has a buzz cut.

We broke the kiss after a couple seconds. We both stared at each other processing what just happened. "I was wanting to do this for a long time" he finally said looking straight in my eyes. "I- I thought we hated each other" I said with confusion. "I never hated you, I was just nervous that you disliked me since middle school." All this time we both pretended to hate each other, but deep down we kinda had feelings for each other.

The more I thought about it I really did enjoy his company. "Say something" he said with a nervous look on his face. I wasn't sure what to say so I just kissed him again. We both fell down on the blanket, I was on the blanket and he was on top of me with our lips connected.

We parted our lips and that silence came back. "I'm not really sure what to say" I giggled a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to come onto you like that" he said he looked hurt. "No ashtray, that's not what I meant" I said, "I meant I'm not really sure how to respond, there's  nothing wrong with the kiss." "Alright, I'm getting pretty sleepy. Let's go to sleep." He said laying down and leaving his arm open for me to cuddle up to him. He hugged me and I hugged him, we feel asleep as soon as we closed our eyes.

It was the next morning and we were leaving today

It was the next morning and we were leaving today. The camp was fun and all but I'm not into nature as much, especially bugs they paranoid me so much. I was pretty happy we were leaving today so was Ashtray. I told Isis about what happened and she got really excited but also mad because we both promised each other to not date anyone this year.

"Y/N I'm really happy for you but you did break our promise" she said folding her arms."what promise?" "Serious? We can't date anyone this year" "I'm not dating his yet we just kissed" I blushed just thinking of his lips on mine. "Yet! That's the key word." "Please" I rolled my eyes "and I still love you" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Sure that won't last too long" she said rolling her eyes. "Shut up" I said and we both laughed. Our buses arrived and I sat with Astray and his friends, Isis was sitting with us. I was sleeping on Ashtrays shoulder, and Isis was flirting with one of his friends.

After a week of me and Ashtray hanging out and kissing he asked me out on a date and it was really special.

He asked me to meet his at the ice skating rank. We skated and he helped he out a lot since I couldn't even stand on the ice. After ice skating we went to his house and we were in his bed just cuddling, vibing to the music that was playing, and drinking some sodas.

"Hey Y/N I was thinking and I really have an important question for you" "what is it?" I asked. "Can I be your boyfriend?" Omg no way he just asked me that. "Are you for real?" I asked his just to make sure this wasn't just a prank. "Yeah, so can I be your boyfriend?" "Yes!" I said with excitement. I took his face and kissed him. We broke apart and he started to say something. "I got a small gift for you" he said getting off the bed and going over his desk.

He took out a box and brought it to me, It was a black lego heart necklace.

"Gosh this is so cute!" I squealed. "Thank you thank you." I said kissing him. "No problem" he said. We both wore it and went back to the bed and watched a movie. We both fell asleep half into the movie.

____________________________________
Hey guys sorry for the late update, been really down and couldn't really get the energy to write another story part. I finally got it done! Hope you like his part I think this will be the last part for the camp trip story. I will try my best to do another story tomorrow to make up for my absences. Please let me know what should I do next, I'm running out of ideas. 💞