(Javon) Boxing Match

"I'm having a match tomorrow, wanna come and cheer your super hot boyfriend on?" Javon said with a smirk on his face. "What super hot boyfriend." He looked offended as I said that. "You little ass" he said as me lifted me up over his shoulder and started to run around his room. "Put me down Javon" his mom walked in as I said that. "Javon put that poor girl down." She said with a smile. "She is my girlfriend, I get to put her down when I want to. But because you're my mom I will." He was grinning, I just rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks Mrs.Walton" "sweetheart I have known you for a year already you can call me Jessica." she said with a smile walking away.

J - "Sooo? Wanna come?"
Y/N - "Ummmm let me check my schedule."
J - "What schedule?"
Y/N - "I'm kidding you dumbass. of course I do."
  J - "You had me there for a second."

he picked me up again but in bridal style and carried me downstairs to the living room. Jayla and Jaden were there, me and Javon went to the fridge to get some drinks and snacks, then walked over to the couch.

We snuggle in together and turned on the Lorax. "eww go get a room." Jaden said right after Javon gave me a peck on the lips. "Jaden you are just jealous since you are the only single one in here, well except Daelo." Jayla said in our defence. All of us turned towards Jayla and said "WHAT?!" all at once. After a couple of seconds that when she realized what she said. "who's the lucky person?" I asked her as I ran over to her giving her a hug. "I will tell you later when these shit heads leave." "hey!" Javon and Jaden said together, which caused me and Jayla to laugh.

"alright I'm going to head out ." Jayla said as she ran out the door. I went back to Javon which made Jaden roll his eyes. I blew Jaden a kiss and he flipped me off rolling his eyes again. "Y/N forget him." Javon said trying t hold in his laugher, a second later we made eye contact and bursted out laughing. The movie finished at about 4:27, Javon was asleep and I was just on my phone. after couple of minutes woke up,  and jumped up then ran to his room. Strange..

After five minutes he came down in his black nike shorts and a nike grey hoodie holdings boxing gloves and boxing shoes. my confusion made it obvious I had no clue what he was doing. "lets go." "where" I said raising my eyebrow. "my car" "okay.." we got in the car and started to drive. Hopefully its somewhere private since I don't have the best outfit on at the moment.

(outfit)

(outfit)

I just had Javon's hoodie with my nike leggings. we started to drive off and Javon placed his hand on my thigh. "so where are me going?" I asked. "You will see." he said with a smile which made me scoff. Later on we arrived at his dads gym, no wonder he had his boxing stuff. We got out f the car and got inside the gym. "we are at the gym" Javon said with his smart ass smile. "yeah I figured" I started turn on the lights while Javon took off his hoodie and started to put on his boxing shoes and gloves.

When he took off his shirt it just made me stop there for a second. His abs, my thought got interrupted by him asking "you got a staring problem, huh?" "you wish" I said with a smirk knowing it makes him offended when I deny stuff. "well I'm sure that you were staring at me for a good minute there." he said again with his stupid smirk when he knows he is right. "whatever" I just rolled my eyes and went over to the chairs  to scroll on instagram, while secretly taking glances at him. He went to his punching bag and started to warm up by swinging a few hits at it. Afterwards he did some push ups and crunches.

We were there for 30 minutes thats when he called me over.                                                                         
J - "Y/N"
Y/N - "what?"
J - "come over here"
Y/N - "fine"

I walked over to him and he was already sweating, "I'm going to teach you some defence moves" he says as he pulls me by my wrist and places me right inform of the punching bag. "what am I suppose to do?" "just punch the bag". I did as me said, "No, you have to protect your face." he said as he started to put his hands on my waist, placing me in a better position. He then moved my right hip back, and places my hands on my eye level. "try it again" I nodded, I did as he told me. "pretty good" "thanks :)". he thought me some more moves then practice some himself. We definitely were there for an hours or so. "alright I'm pretty tired lets go home and get some rest" he came up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, which caused me to smile and blush.

Even though we have been dating for a year, those little things he does makes me blush so hard. "are you blushing?" he asked even though he already knew the answer. "no" I said running away to the car, he  followed after me. I was quickly surrounded by his presents, "I know you are" he said right before he gave me a passionate kiss. It quickly became a make-out session, it had to be interrupted by Jaden again. "seriously you guys are everywhere."

I quickly jumped off Javon and we both started awkwardly laughing

I quickly jumped off Javon and we both started awkwardly laughing. Javon was scratching the back of his neck while I was just staring into the floor. Jaden just shock is head and just started laughing. Me and Javon looked at each other and started to laugh too. "I'm going to go to the gym" Jaden said walking away, giving us a last glance then shaking his head. "luckily it was Jaden" "yeah" we both were still giggling. we got into the car and started to drive to his house.

We arrived at Javon's house at 6:39, and I went to take a shower after me he went and took one too. While he was taking a shower I went over to Jayla's room and she told me everything that happened, she met this girl last month and they went on a date today. I was really happy for her as long she treats her well.

Javon was finally done with his shower to we went to the kitchen and made a smoothie for both of us. We walked over to the counter and drank them there while having a normal conversation. "Shoot it's 7:30 already I have to go home." I said as I put my glass into the sink. "Stay over" Javon pleaded. "Let me ask my mom/dad."

I talked to my mom/dad and she/he said I can stay over. I went over to Javon with good news. "She/he said yes!" "Yess, let go to my room" he said as me picked me up.
____________________________________
How was your day guys? Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was quite tired. There is going to be a part 2 when his at his boxing match. This so kinda long but I hope you enjoy it! 🖤💋