(Javon) Road trip

Javon woke me up super early since we had to get ready for our road trip with the Waltons and my best friend Lisa. "Y/N wake up" he shook me slightly. "mhm, what is it?" I asked sleepily. "we have to get ready for the road trip." After him saying road trip I quickly shot out of bed and ran into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. I threw on my white sweatpants, socks, and one of my black t shirts. Javon was already good to go, he was just checking if we had everything. I grabbed my sunglasses and black converse. I quickly threw my hair into a messy bun and ran into Jayla's room where Lisa was already there. "morning" I said running to them giving a big hug. we jumped around with excitement.

Jessica called us and we all went downstairs

Jessica called us and we all went downstairs. Javon grabbed a pillow for the two of us and came down. She told us who is going with who and we went outside with our suitcases. She didn't tell us specifically where we are going because it was a surprise, but its going to be hot and sunny was the only thing she told us. We had an idea that it was the beach, so me, Jayla, and Lisa packed a bunch of bathing suits.

Me and Javon were in the car with Jessica and DJ, me and his parents are really close so its never awkward with them. They are like my second family, Jessica always tells me that I'm like her second daughter. Daelo was in the passenger's seat on Jessica's laps. Javon and I were in the back and DJ was driving. Jayla was driving in her car, while Lisa and Jaden were in the back. Honestly Jaden and Lisa were basically made for each other.

Me and Javon fell asleep right after we got inside the car. It was still really early 4:23 in the morning. DJ made casual stops for the bathroom, but our main stop was half way in. We slept for a bout 2 hours and finally stopped at a gas station where we met with the others. All five of us (me, Javon, Lisa, Jaden, Jayla)went inside the 7-eleven and got some snacks.

I got some airheads and matcha, Lisa got some blue berry slushie with Doritos, Jayla got some sprite and skittles. Jaden and Javon got cool blue Gatorade, Jaden got sour gummy worms and Javon got sour patch kids and jolly ranchers for the both of us to share in the car with Daelo. We went back into the cars and started to drive off.

It was already 9:21 am and we have arrived to a very beautiful beach house, it had 4 bedrooms and 5 bathroom, with a pool. Jaden shared a room with Lisa, Jayla was by herself, DJ Daelo and Jessica, while Javon shared a room with me. Right after we unpacked we got our swimming suits on and went to the pool. Javon and Jaden jumped right into the pool, me and the girls were getting our tanning lotion on and then running to the beach, we tanned for about 20 minutes and got disturbed by Javon's and Jaden's whining. "Common let's go swimming!" They whined. Finally they made a point and we went into the ocean. We were all playing mermaid even the boys. We were laughing our asses off. Especially when Jaden did a tail twirl, and when Javon was talking like a sassy girl to Jaden.

We were in the water for an hours or two, before we got called by Daelo to go and get some food. Jessica ordered us some Thai food, which was our favorite, especially mine. We ate and went out for a little beach walk, we brought a volleyball just in case. In fact we did end up playing volleyball, Lisa and Jaden won of course since Jayla was on their team.

It was getting pretty late, last time I checked the time it was 1:46pm now it was 6:13pm. We were starting to get really tired from all the sun and driving. We went back inside the house and took a shower. Jaden and Lisa were still on the beach watching the waves crash against the bay. Jayla was in her room texting her secret lover. She won't tell us who but we know them that's what she only told us. Me and Javon were in our room decorating it, we are going to stay here for only a week but we want to make it aesthetically pleasing, well it was mostly me but he went along. Later we had some dinner and went back to our room and did a face mask. All of us thanked Jessica and DJ for this amazing day.

____________________________________This is pretty short but I hope you like it! I don't know why but Am I the only one that can definitely see Javon doing that face?? Also my friend wannabananamango is writing a story about Jaden and it would be ...

This is pretty short but I hope you like it! I don't know why but Am I the only one that can definitely see Javon doing that face?? Also my friend wannabananamango is writing a story about Jaden and it would be awesome if you could check it out!

-I have two more questions should I post at this time or earlier? ❤️
-Should I do next chapter on Ashtray or Javon??😩