(Ashtray) Last Kiss...3

Ashtray's POV :

Y/N and Faye were ironing Fez's shirt while I was in the living room with Custer. Something was up, I could just sense it. Custer had his phone on the table faced down, since when did he have a phone? After a few seconds it hit me. I'm not sure 100% if that's what's going on but it seemed like it. He's working with the cops.

"Hey girls can you come here?" Fez called out of his room. Faye and Y/N walked by, me and Y/N made eye contact. I was kinda annoyed at her since she was with Faye and I can't stand Faye. She just annoys me without doing anything. Why can't she wear normal short not shorts that have half of her ass out. "So what's up?" I ask Custer. "Nothing you?" He asks me back with a guilty face. I just squinted my eyes at him and I think he got the clue that I'm not here for his bullshits.

The girls came back to the living room and Custer started arguing with Fez. "The cops found Mouse's body." Custer blurted out. Then Faye dropped her glass of water, "sorry" that stupid bitch...

They started to argue even more, Faye joined in. "Why are you defending a murder?!" Faye asked. "IM NOT" oh shit is she on this too? I asked myself, I mean she is protecting us. Maybe she isn't as bad as I think she is. Y/N was walking over to me, I didn't want to really talk to her. She looked kinda sad and shocked that there's is yelling and maybe that I walked away.

I walked over to Faye to help her with the broken glass. I kneeled down and she made serious eye contact with me, oh fuck she is with us. That son of a bitch sold us, how could he? we gave him a place to live and food. After a few seconds I helped Faye up and fake smiled, I still didn't like her but whatever.

The next thing I saw could go wrong in so many ways. Y/N with a knife. "Y/N NO!" I yelled at her. She stabbed Custer right in the neck, to be honest he deserves it.

Fez quickly ran up to her and covered Custer's mouth. There were some noises from him but not much. Y/N was terrified, I couldn't just let her stand there. I ran up to her and hugged her, God I love her so much I can't ever imagine what would happen if she wasn't with me. I could feel her wet tears running down her beautiful face, I hated when she cried.

"Shhh" I whispered. "He was going to sell us out!" She cried. "It's alright, it's alright" I tried to calm her down but it didn't work. "No it's not Ash!"

By now there were no more sounds coming from Custer, I was still hugging Y/N so I didn't pay much attention to what Fez was doing. I didn't really care, all I cared about right now is Y/N. Fez came up to us and split us apart. He told her that she had to run away, and that he would say he did it. Of course, Y/N being Y/N she disagreed. Fez later turned around to me and punched me, "sorry had to make it look like it wasn't you." Y/N was still in tear and Faye just walked away.

There was loud knocking on the door as soon as Y/N heard it she ran away and grabbed a gun. I stopped her and asked her what was she doing. "I love you Ash" she said, kissing me right after. Before I could pull away and say it back, she pushed me and went inside the bathroom. The back door broke open and the armed men came in, they were still in the back so we had time to get her out.

Me and Fez were calling for Y/N to get out. "Please Y/N" "come on Y/N" I started to tear up. I can't let anything happen to her, I love her too much for that. The men finally approached us, "on the ground!" He yelled. "There's a kid in there!" Fez yelled. "Don't fucking shoot please!" I pleaded. We were repeating for them not to shoot, I could see that Fez got some tears in his eyes too.

The first man opened the bathroom door and Y/N shoot him. "Y/N!" Fez yelled. "Stop!" I shouted. The body of the lifeless man fell on the floor and two other men from the back came forward. There was a red laser beam on Y/N chest, no! I thought. I was in tears by then. I thought I was dreaming I shook my head to wake up but it didn't work.

Y/N mouth to me and Fez "I'm sorry" with the laser beam following to her forehead. "Nooooo!" Me and Fez cried out. She was shoot. How, how could this happen?

There was stop much pain to take in. After 3 days of losing Y/N we had her funeral. Just me, Fez, Faye, and some of her other "friends".

A year has passed and I still can't get over her. I loved her too much to get over her.

____________________________________
What's up guys, what did you think of this? I hope you liked it! There will be a new post tomorrow. Get ready. nothing sad yet, save those tissues for later. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 42K READS, IT MEANS A LOT. IM REALLY GRATEFUL! ❤️😻