Chapter 5

"Goddammit." Is the only thing I can say in this situation. What situation you asked? Well... If you were to fly in the sky within the city, inside of a suit of armor without any warning whatsoever, it would definitely cause some chaos on the News and multiple headline articles.

Next thing you know, is you're now inside a private room of a super expensive restaurant sitting on the other side of the table where Einstein and Tesla are... And a bunch of giant mechs waiting outside looking at you, both menacingly and awkwardly...

"So... You know why we're here, right?" Asked the Einstein herself, breaking the silence.

"For the last, I know that I messed up for flying around the city, but that does not mean I want to join your 'super secret human's protector band'."

I could've sworn I heard Tesla letting out a small snicker but her face remain unchanged but her hand covered her mouth.

"You have a mouth of an adult everytime we speak to you, why is that? "

'I can't help it alright? I'm mentally 37 with an 8 years old body.'

"What about it? That's not the main point here isn't it? Let me guess, me flying around the city somehow cause military governments across world to laid their eyes into my town?"

"That is correct Suzuki-kun." Said Tesla. "But before we discuss this even further about this, we need one more person in this room. Which is why, I would like you to meet our sovereign."

'Not this shit again. Probably another key character in this fictional world that I shouldn't have interfered but somehow did anyway.'

[Boss, the gem is reacting to a similar source of energy nearby.]

'Say what now?'

The door behind the two opened and revealed a tall man in gray coat, glasses and brownish hair. That expression on him... He's very wary of me... Why is that?

"Suzuki-kun, meet Welt Yang, leader and founder of Anti-Entropy. Welt, meet Shin Suzuki, this is the genius kid that we've been talking about for months." Tesla introduced the both of us...

Welt's expression remain unchanged and is still being wary of me... Why? Is it because of the gem? No, it can't be since I made sure that there wouldn't be any leaked energy coming from it... Unless the others wielder of the gem(s) can detect it?

"It's nice to finally meet you in person, Suzuki-kun... However, would you mind if I were to ask you some questions?"

"Sure. But before that, mind sitting down before you ask your questions? I feel very irritated to see someone standing when there are foods on the table instead of sitting in a chair."

Welt nodded and sat down in between Tesla and Einstein... Is that a glimpse of red was spotted on Tesla's cheeks... Odd... I was sure that this world is most likely full of lesbians because of th-... Oh. Right, I forgot about Siegfried and Cecilia...

"Alright. What's your question? I don't have all day because my aunt is still very mad about me for finding out all of this."

"Alright Suzuki. I'll ask you this first." Welt pushed his glasses making the light reflect off the lens...

'Where's that light coming from? We're in a- Oh wait, fictional world. Not even gonna question it.'

"Are you a Herrscher?"

Immediately what left Welt's mouth made everyone in the room gone silent, you could even hear a fly passing bt the room. Einstein and Tesla both surprised and have sweats on their face. While Welt, barely visible but gulped after his question.