Chapter 20

The girl could only stare at the slowing dissipating corpse of Otto Apocalypse... It was not the first time she had done this nor it would be the last.

People had come here, only to die trying to study this place or die trying to escape this place.

How many people have come through? How many had died? How many escaped? How long has she been here?

Those are questions that she's no longer able to answer.

Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, for now...

"Of all places, I found a rat lurking in the void." A voice came to her. One extremely familiar to her.

"You already have your fun... And you are not allowed to be here." She said while raising the knife at the individual as the blade glowed bright red, changing the color of the void into the same as the knife.

"Oh? Am I not allowed here? Do you think such pitiful weapon could stand against me? Have you forgotten who you're dealing with?"

"No, I don't think it can kill you, but I know for sure it can make you bleed."

The figure laughed... No soul had ever had the confidence as her. Standing against God, THE God of Honkai without batting an eye and saying that God will bleed?

No one can make God bleed.

However, if one were able to make God bleed...

"People will cease to believe in you."

"Then let's see how can they prolong the end."

...

"Let's see how long you can keep that ugly face of yours."

-Ω-

Meanwhile on in the distance of a certain half-destroyed military base.

Lightning could be seen tearing through the sky, gusts of winds that were strong enough to tear through clouds.

The collide between two forces had completely rearranged the terrain to the point where not a single snow could be seen in sight.

For the trespasser, this is nothing for them to be worried about. They can't die, so what's the point in being afraid of being killed?

Sure, dying is a painful experience, but once they got used to it, it's nothing to be concerned about. Because each time they died, the better chance of killing their prey the next time they die.

For Bella, it's a different story.

While it's true that she is pushing back the trespasser, she is more and more tired every time she uses her power.

The being she have been fighting could travel at Mach 8 without taking a sweat and had the strength to destroy a mountain in an instant.

The difference between Bella's fighting experience and the trespasser was too far.

Bella who has zero to no experience uses her power to make everything into a one-sided fight with her limited power. While the trespasser had killed thousands despite dying over and over again 

The results are clear who would be the winner between the two.

"I am so tired..." Whipping off the sweat under her chin as she stared at the trespasser...

How long has she been fighting this stupid thing?

It's like she has been fighting the Absolute Virtue from Kallen Fantasy XI with Yiazmat's HP from Kallen Fantasy XII, but the boss is on steroids!