Chapter 12

"What's up with him?" The redhead girl asked as she look at the male Kaslana going on a rampage, killing Honkai Beast left and right while yelling on the top of his lung.

"Heard that... Schariac... Got a rather... Interesting information about her husband." The blue hair girl answered with a weird voice...

"Oh... That bad huh?" The redhead realize what her tone meant and knew immediately.

There is one thing that Shub Niggurath and Salome Jokanaan had learn when they are in the Snow Wolf Squad. 'Never EVER pissed Miss Schariac off'. And if you do piss her off... Well... Let's hope God is on your side...

"What's up with that bag?" Shub asked as she look at the giant bag Salome currently carrying.

"I don't know, ask him instead. All he told me is don't let anything near this bag... Although, for some reason, this bag is moving a lot..."

"Meh, whatever." The redhead shrug it off as if meant nothing.  "Probably nothing important. Now, can't let him have all of the fun now eh?"

"Whatever you say." The blue hair girl sighed as she ready her weapon... "Hm?" She began to notice... Something within the sky...?

"GUYS! I THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER UNINVITED GUEST! SALOME, SHUB, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" The Kalana yelled at the two.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

"Wait... That's... a man!?"

"Kneel."

A single word came from the figure almost like a weight of a thousand...

"Star of Eden."

-Ω-

"Shit!" I yelled as I barely managed to dodge the incoming attacks from the monsters. Sure, they're all weak and all but the numbers are just insane to deal with.

[Behind you.]

I could feel the impact on my back the moment ERA warned me... I spun around the monster and raised my hands over, firing off the repulsors and killing it...

"Give a faster warning goddamnit!"

[It's a great training for your reaction time.] She said in an amusement tone.

"...I fucking hate you..."

[Love you too boss.]

*GROWL!*

"...Why do these stupid shits keep on happening to me...?"

I raise my arm over the horde as drones flew out of the back of the suit of armor and are ready to be fired at will...

"Kid! Get down!"

*Clack* *Clack*

I look over to where the unknown voice came from and saw a woman with... Two miniguns in her hands...

[Oh shit.]

"Those are my words." Those were my last words before the barrels on the miniguns start spinning...

'... Something tells me, this world doesn't like me...'

A storm of bullets comes falling toward me as I try to create an energy shield with the Herrscher's core...

Although, I would've been a bit more appreciated... IF SHE DOESN'T SHOOTS ME WHILE SHOOTING THE MONSTERS BEHIND ME AS WELL!!

Jesus fucking Christ...

*GROWL!*

A monster rushed at full speed, seemingly dodging the bullets and coming straight at me with its fist... Only to be blasted by the repulsor in my arm...