Chapter 40

"So..." Bella said as she place both of her hands on her waist while staring at the trophy they had just earned from the tournament.

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" She said as she turned over to her group of friends who also a have a similar look on their faces. "Any suggestions?"

Aphora immediately raised her hand with stars in her eyes.

"How about we become idols next? We could-!"

"Absolutely not."

"Denied."

"I don't want to wear those dresses..."

"Oh, come on! It's a good idea-!"

"Next!"

"How about we just go home and rest for a while before doing any more stupid?" Galina suggested. "I want to go to bed."

"Ah yes, the most logical solution. Minus the fact that you just want to be alone at home as you read some weird novels made by fans at home."

"...That's fair..."

"Sirin," She started as she looked over to her 'best friend'. "Any suggestions? You've been quiet the whole time."

Yet the purple hair girl did not answer as she placed a bag on the table in front of them. A small smile appears on her face.

"Well, isn't the answer pretty obvious?" She said as she placed a bag on the table in front of them. The sheer weight of the bag was more than enough to put a dent in the table.

'When the hell did you snuck that in?'

"Bell, do remember what we discussed if the money we earned wasn't enough?" Turning over to her 'best friend' as Sirin blasted her with a bright smile.

Yet the half-dragon immediately understood what she meant as she immediately tried to stop her.

"Sirin, no. We talked about this. The money we earned from the tournament was enough for us to buy our own house. We don't need to rent one of Savior's apartments any-"

"But you still wanna do it right?" Cutting off her 'best friend' as Bella let out a huge sigh.

"Well, yes but-!"

"Alright! There you have it people!" Digging into the bag, Bella could hear the sound of a bunch of metals hitting each other.

Her other teammates understood what Sirin meant as stars begin appearing in their eyes minus the exception of Bella and Galina.

"...Are you for real?"

"Hell yeah! I wanna do it!"

"Ah, count me in the 'fun' stuff. I need a reliever after that stressful game~"

"..."

Taking out specific items from her bag as she begins to handle it to the others... It was masks... Especially the ones that covered your entire face except for your eyes...

Yep... It's another goddamn reference... You know the drill...

Que the copyrighted chaotic music!

"Let's go rob a bank-!"

"-ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!!!" Surprisingly it was Bella the 'most chill' person in the room was the one who lost their cool as she flipped the entire table across the room.

"Ah-"

"Oh shit... Bella's 'dragon in heat' mode is activated..."

"Oh dear, Jesus. Look like we'll be meeting you soon..."