☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

ALDEN knew that someone else was in Italy - Rome to be specific. He, also, happened to have called that someone else.

"Regulus," smiled Alden when he saw his model brother sit in front of him. "I'm glad you didn't bail on me."

"I keep my promises."

"So do I," said Alden, "but that is not why I am here. I am here because I want to have a peaceful lunch with my brother in the middle of Rome."

Regulus let a chuckle escape him.
"Nice way of putting it."

"I am the inoccent one."

"And I miss the troublemaker," said Regulus.

"Regulus... Pandora's dead. It's been many years."

"Maybe she isn't," said Regulus, clinging on to that rope of hope that seemed useless to other people.

"And maybe she is," pointed out Alden, following the intuition of the small part that wanted him to speak up. 

"But maybe she isn't," Regulus defended, still clinging to the same rope he has been holding on to ever since her disappearance. 

"What are you doing in Rome?" Alden asked his brother, changing the topic for the better. 

"Modelling photo shoot," replied Regulus as he played with his pasta. "What about you?"

"Landed a plane here and basically getting a two-day vacation."

"Cool."

"Nice."

The air switched awkward all of a sudden, but - all of a sudden - the air was going to change very soon. The second air switching happened because of a phone call.

"You sure about those two days?" asked Regulus as he raised an eyebrow, looking at the phone call his brother was receiving. 

"It isn't Alexander," Alden muttered confusingly as he picked up the phone. 

Regulus put down his fork once he saw his brother's face shift. When the call ended, and his brother told him what was going on, Regulus Dumbledore's face shifted as well. 

They both knew they could not stay in Rome any longer. They had to leave Italy, and its entire beauty, as soon as possible. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

The second child was sold to Albus Dumbledore. The second child's father did not even hear Albus Dumbledore's trials at a fair offer of trade. The second child's father just sold his son to Albus against his wife's wishes and without a doubt.