☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Somehow - and she did not know exactly how - her boyfriend got through dinner with her family. He even stayed for tea under Alden's request. A tea that their father was too busy to attend.

"You managed to stick with my father through one dinner," said Lily. "How?"

"I'm willing to do anything to stay with you," said James. "Until the very end."

As the redhead blushed, Mary cooed and commented on how adorable they were.

"You are a simp," commented Regulus, which made the rest of the siblings laugh.

"It's called love, Reg," Mary corrected. "I consider it as true love, in fact."

"Well, I consider it as being a simp," said Reg. "One that needs to control himself. Sirius tends to create nicknames for the people he knows."

"I already created two nicknames for him!" Sirius showed two fingers to emphasize his point. "Simp and Romeo."

"Are those nicknames going to follow me my entire life?"

"As long as you are alive and even when you are dead," grinned Sirius.

"I need a runover of the powers, love," James pleaded his girlfriend with his eyes.

Taking a tad bit of pity on her boyfriend, Lily explained her own powers as well as her siblings' powers. 

She remembered that moment that occurred last week. She smiled, holding in her laughter, when she remembered that it took almost one entire hour and a half for James to finally understand and memorize all the powers of the Dumbledore children.

She was enjoying her thoughts until Mary decided to need her help on a small matter. 

"Does James have siblings?" asked Mary.

"Why the question?" asked Lily, a little suspicious about it. 

"If I am not wrong, it did feel like he said he had sisters."

"Technically, James has one step-sister and two half-sisters," the redhead clarified. "Maria is his step-sister, but Marlene and Jocelyn are his half-sisters. Same mother."

"My current lawyer is your boyfriend's step-sister?" asked Mary. "What a small world! I didn't know."

"I did," shrugged the redhead. "Her father - Marcus McKinnon - was and probably still is our family lawyer. We, or rather our father, just have not contacted him in a while."

"What a small world."

"Maria McKinnon?" asked the voice of a newcomer. 

"Yeah?" said Mary, a little confused as she turned to look at her eldest brother. "Don't tell me you did something, Ray."