☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"HOW did she die?" 

That was the question Sirius Dumbledore decided to start his as well as everybody else's day with. That was the question Sirius Dumbledore selected to ask on that fine morning. 

Everybody stopped eating. 

Albus Dumbledore acted as if he did not hear a single thing. 

You may be wondering what made Sirius Dumbledore ask such a question. Well, it was none other than the reason he discovered... 

That conversation repeated in Sirius's brain around three o'clock in the morning. He could not sleep. Even after Lily returned around twelve-thirty, and thanked him, he could not fall asleep even if it would save him.

He was tired of twisting and turning in bed, so at three o'clock exactly, he removed the blanket quite dramatically and decided to try one more time.

He was going to try one more time to call Minerva McGonagall. He tried ignoring George Washington that was standing in the corner of his room and tried to focus on bringing Minerva McGonagall.

When it didn't work, the necromancer realized something.

"Where are you, Mom?" Sirius asked no one in particular, knowing quite well that his mother is most probably not dead. 

"How did she die, Dumbbells?" Sirius asked, using the nickname his younger self created for Albus Dumbledore.

Of course, Sirius Dumbledore did not expect a straight answer. He did not expect a true answer at all. Sirius knew that Albus Dumbledore had not changed from the man he was while the children were young. 

"The funeral will be tomorrow afternoon," was all that Albus Dumbledore said before he stood up and left the room, ignoring the question that one of his foster sons had asked. 

"Why does he always ignore the question?" Sirius asked his siblings. 

"Maybe it's because he's affected by the death?" Mary suggested. 

Sirius decided not to share his theory today. 

Maybe some other time, he thought, but not today. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Lily Dumbledore was escaping her childhood home once more. 

She was going to a hotel room. She was going to a room in one of the best hotels of Elder Folk, to be exact with you, children. 

Before you start thinking that Lily Dumbledore rented herself a hotel room because she could not handle her own childhood home, then you are certainly wrong. That is a logical conclusion, but that is not the case.