☢ EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

As a start to our end, let me tell you what happened exactly a week after the death of Albus Dumbledore. 

Of course, your mind might obviously go straight ahead to the conclusion of a funeral. That comes later on after one more step. 

"I never really liked the surname Dumbledore," said Remus. "That is why I asked Mom to help me find which families we originally came from."

"You want us to switch back to the surnames of the families that betrayed us and left us to eat dirt?" asked Alden. 

"It's better than Dumbledore," Pandora shrugged. 

"I was in an orphanage," Alden explained. 

"Yet, I think they still found your original surname," said Sirius as they all watched Remus place seven files on the dining table they were all sitting around. 

"So, we can legally change our names?" asked Lily. "No trouble will find us."

"No trouble will find you," spoke Maria McKinnon, soon to be a part of the Fenwicks. "Plus, why are you worrying? You'll probably change it into Potter soon?"

Lily hid her face as they laughed.

"The question for now is: are you ready to know what your prior surnames were? Mentally and all of that?" Mary's personal lawyer eventually asked.

The seven children looked at one another and made a silent decision together. 

They will do this together

Each one grabbed the file with their month on it and opened it. 

Later, they would sign the papers. But, in order to not diddle daddle with you, let me just be straight with you and tell you their new names. 

Why? Because they all decided to change their Dumbledore surname into what it was prior. 

As always, from the eldest to the youngest. 

Liliana Hassiba Evans.

Remus Anders Lupin.

Pandora Maizie Lovegood.

Alden Navin Madison.

Mary Pallas MacDonald.

Regulus Brando Wilson.

Sirius Odon Black.

They may not be related by blood, but they counted themselves as a family either way. 

Liliana Hassiba Evans. 

Remus Anders Lupin. 

Pandora Maizie Lovegood.