Season 2 Episode 1: Familiar mountain.

Y/N = Your Name
N/N = Nickname
Y/MN = Your Mom's Name
Y/DN = Your Dad's Name
F/SBJ = Favorite Subject

Y/N POV:

Monday 5/03/ 2032 (go with it ok?)

After the guys found us we had to move quickly. Auditor much less Phobos won't stop looking for us until they have us. While we were looking for a base I spotted a mountain that looked too familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Sanford noticed me being deep in thought and tapped my shoulder. "Yes Sanford?" "You seem to be lost in thought, what's wrong?" He asked. "No nothin', it's just that mountain, it looks way too familiar to me-" I stopped realizing what it was.

20 years ago

"Woah mama what's that?"

"Oh that? That's a computer, I do my research there."

"What else can you do on it?"

"Well watch movies, draw-"

"You can draw on it?!"

"*chuckle* Not in the way you think sweetie, basically you can use it for everything."

"Woah! That's awesome!"

.....

"Mama why are we leaving the mountain? I like it there."

"Something went wrong in the mountain and it's not safe anymore sweetie."

"Aww okay. Goodbye mountain, goodbye Reno, Goodbye Nevada!"

Back to the present:

"Hank, turn left to that mountain over there." I told Hank and he did what I told him. "Kid, mind explaining why we're heading to a mountain?" 2B asked. I said nothing and kept looking at the mountain. Fellow just admired the scenery while mom, dad, Sanford, Deimos, 2bdamned and probably Hank were confused. Half an hour later we stopped infront of the mountain with the big a boulder Infront of it. I stepped outside the car and started walking toward the boulder.

"Hey Y/N what're ya doing? We should be looking for a base not admiring a big rock." Deimos said from the car but I still ignored him. Once I got close enough I inspected it. I heard a click and saw a tiny little microphone come out.

"What do want the password to be?"
"Hmm, "my mom is the coolest!""
"No, pick something they won't expect."
"Okay... Hmm.... Oh I know! "F/C is the best color in the world!""
"Now that's a password!"

"F/C is the best color in the world." I whispered into the mic and it went back inside the boulder. "Y/N sweetie you're acting weird what's going on?" Mom said walking up behind me. She stopped when she heard a loud rumble. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Deimos yelled. "Y/N what did you do?!" Mom also yelled. I took a few steps back incase the boulder was gonna fall on me. The rumbling stopped all of a sudden and I was left with a yelling Deimos, a slightly pissed off mom and irritated group. "Y/N what even was-" Deimos stopped when the rumbling started again.