S2 Ep9: New mission: survive.

Y/N = Your Name
Y/MN = Your Mom's Name
Y/DN = Your Dad's Name
L/N = Last Name

Y/N POV:
Wednesday 24/04/2032 6:48 P.M

Tricky had arrived right on time. While the others were fending off the agents, Tricky was approaching them at a rapid speed rate. I detected a helicopter coming from the North-west and turned around to see who it was. Apparently it was a grunt named Fellow09, an ally to hank and his friends. "T-t-TRicKy f-r-iend, I n-need yOU to sl-o-o-w hank and his fRIENDS DOwnn." I said and before I knew it he was already far far away from me. [Well than, I only have you to take care of...] I turned around and started flying towards him. He seemed to be aware I was approaching him and sent missiles at me. I dodged them with ease and continued my route.

He started to panic because he didn't have a way out. The only thing that was there to help him were the guns attached to the helicopter. I started shooting at me but again he failed and It wasn't long before I managed to reach him. He had put the vehicle on auto-pilot while he went in the back to get some weapons. I had smashed through the window and looked straight into his eyes. "You want it?" He mocked as he held out one of director Phobos' important weapons. I glared at him. "Come and get it." He said and took a weapon out.

As I was about to dodge the shot, nothing came out and I for some reason I couldn't move. My error signs were coming up and I would be shut down temporarily.

This is not good.

Fellow09 POV:

Yes! I got her! ??? was right, the weapon would stun her for approximately 20 minutes. Now I need to make sure she won't use her drive again. I put a bracelet that doesn't break until another 12 hours has gone by, courtesy of ??? of course. Now all I need to do is get the others. "HAAANKKKK!!!!!" I heard Tricky yell not far from me. "Oh no ya don't!" I sent out an orbital bomb to him. In just a few seconds, three very big beams will incinerate him giving us enough time to escape. Y/N was struggling to get up but the bracelet isn't allowing her to. I also realized that the communication devices are working again so decided to give em a call and tell em I'm here.

"Guys it's me Fellow I'm in the sky at the North-west! Get as fsr as you can because I can't get any closer without the chopper getting shot down!" I said. "We hear ya loud and clear Fellow! We'll try and get to you as fast we can!" I heard Sanford reply. It didn't take long before I saw a car speeding towards my direction. The vehicle stopped infront of the building I was hovering above and they all went inside. They still had to go through many stairs to get to me.

Deimos POV:

"Uh guys, we got company!" I yelled as another dangerous entity came towards us at rapid speed rate. Seconds later the entity crashed into the building. After the smoke cleared out, we saw who it was. "Jebus..." Sanford muttered. "The hell are you doing here Jebus?" I demanded having my gun ready. He said nothing and pointed at Hank. "Not happening-" I was cut off by Hank approaching Jebus. "Hank we don't have time for this-" "Shut up and go, I'll deal with him." Was all hank said before he started shooting at Jebus. "LET'S GO! MOVE IT!" Sanford yelled and immediately we were on the run again. We ran up two floors and we still had three floors left. And right now, the floor we're on is filled with agents. Great.

Once they saw us immediately they fired at us while we ran for cover. "DEIMOS, SHUT DOWN THOSE GUNS!" Sanford yelled trying to keep them back. Once I hacked into their weapon's system I shut down their guns. "Done!" I yelled out and every agent was slaughtered immediately. Too easy. We had to walk more stairs which honestly sucked but hey we have to. Fortunately Y/DN spotted an elevator and we chose that instead. Once we entered, we went up three floors while the elevator music plays... The silence was LOUD. After fifteen minutes, the elevator doors opened and we were on the roof where Fellow was waiting for us. "GUYS!" He yelled for us "FELLOW!" I yelled back. "Let's go we don't have time!" 2b yelled and we rushed to the ladder that was waiting for us.

Once we got into the helicopter Fellow was relieved until he noticed one of us was missing. "Where's-" "He's holding off Jebus so we can escape." 2B said before Fellow could finish his sentence. I turned around so I could put my gun down so I could use my equipment better until I caught sight of Y/N and screamed. "AH!!!" I jumped up. "What's wrong?!" Sanford almost immediately asked. I pointed at Y/N's body. "She attacked me while I was coming for you guys but a certain someone gave me some supplies to stun her temporarily." He explained. "Unfortunately we still won't be able to bring her back to base so we're gonna have to drop her off somewhere." Fellow said sorrowfully.

"Leave her here." Y/DN spoke. "We're gonna need more time to prepare and bringing her back to base won't help. Leave her." Y/DN said in a cold tone. "A-alright sir." Fellow said lowering her body onto the roof. "Wait we can't leave Hank!" Sanford said. "I'll try contacting him, Fellow get to a safer distance." I said and Fellow complied.

D = Deimos
H = Hank

D - "Hank where are you? We're already at the helicopter."
H - "Leave, I won't make it there without Jebus catching up. I'll find another way to base."
D - "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T-"

He hung up... "He hung up." "Damnit! He'll always do whatever he wants!" 2B said frustrated. "We don't have anymore time, we have to go!!" Y/MN yelled. We'll come back for you Hank. I promise.

Jebus POV:

"Give it up Wimbleton, you can't and never will win." I spoke sending out ZEDs towards him. I got shot in the head more than ten times but yet Wimbelton still failed to kill me. "GET THEM!!" I heard Phobos yell. I decides to retreat since I didn't want to deal with him. "This isn't over, Wimbleton." I said before I teleported away.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
A/N●
Heya Spifeys it's me author Spife, been a while and I apologise for the short chapter, I got to get used to updating again. Anyways there isn't much to say besides asking how you are so, how are you? If you're doing fine, than great! If not I hope this was enough to get your mind off whatever you're going through. That's all for today, I hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/evening and I'll see you in the next episode.

Cya dudes