S2 Ep8: City chase pt1.

Y/N = Your Name
Y/MN = Your Mom's Name
Y/DN = Your Dad's Name
(Note: Do not play video yet, thank you :])

Y/DN POV:

I can't believe it... My princess... She's... How could I let this happen? I was supposed to protect her! But yet I failed... What kind of father am I? I let my own child die. I didn't even make sure she made it to the helicopter...

"Y/DN! Y/DN!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see who was calling me. "Do you have any idea how long I've been calling you?" "S-sorry..." "*sigh* It's... It's alright, I'm not exactly in the right state of mind either, but we can't go back you know that... And we can't get her back either. Even so we need a plan for when we come in contact with her." She spoke and she's right. If we come into contact with her again we will ultimately die. I just wish there was a way to bring her back.

"Uh guys?" We turned turned (except for 2B) to to Deimos to see what it was about. "There's something coming to us at a rapid speed rate, look." He said and turned his laptop for us to see. "What the hell is that?" Sanford asked. "2B you might wanna speed u-" *BOOM* "AAAH!" Out of nowhere something exploded infront of us! "Y/N!!" I immediately looked up... Infront of us was Y/N... Standing in the middle of the road staring into our souls... "SHOOT!" "WAIT-" But before I could finish my sentence, they started shooting at her.

(Note: play video now)
Before they ran out of bullets smoke started to appear and when it was gone, she was gone as well. "What?" "2B STEP ON IT!!" Deimos yelled and the car raced away from the area. "FASTER, SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!!!"

Y/N POV:

. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .

I saw them and started chasing them.

"FASTER, SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!!!"

You shall not escape me fools. If only you were smart enough to see that this was just a trap. That being said, I summoned missiles, aimed at them but purposely missed. After all, I don't want to make director Phobos angry by killing them. I tried to steer them towards the city and it worked perfectly, now all I have to do is lure them all the way to the centre and let Tricky do the rests. "SHE'S GAINING US, START SHOOTING!" I heard Sanford shout. They all shot at me, too bad they missed.

I decided to give them a 'boost' and crashed into the ground allowing them to speed up due to the road merging upwards, but I wasn't done, no, I was far from done I started summoning spikes from the ground to make sure they don't leave the route intended to take. Again, it worked leaving them no choice but to head towards the city... The director's plan is coming along perfectly.

Auditor POV:

I saw a red explosion in the distance indicating that they were close. "Everyone, head towards the East side and make sure they don't leave the city." I commanded. In just a minute cars started racing towards the East side. They won't escape this time.

Hank POV:

DAMNIT! WE CAN'T ESCAPE HER AND SHE'S LEADING US TO THE CENTRE OF THE CITY!! This isn't good this far from good! "DEIMOS SEE IF YOU CAN CONTACT FELLOW, WE'LL TRY AND DISTRACT HER!" "GOT IT!" Deimos replied and went to work. I on the other hand climbed onto the roof so I could get better shots. "HANK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SHE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!" Sanford yelled but I ignored him. She looked me straight in the eyes. From what I could tell she's completely devoid of any emotions and is only doing what's she's told to do. Sad but if she has to die... I will kill her...

I took out a rocket launcher and shot at her. She of course dodged it and made sure we didn't leave the route we were on. I was out of ideas until I saw an error on the side of her face. She has a drive... I went back inside with the new knowledge and informed the others. "HOW?!" "IS THAT WHY SHE'S ALIVE?!" "Most likely, as we've all seen in Tricky he can't die, he'll just revive himself and continue with the destruction which is most likely what she'll do too." I replied. "Wait but is the ability to do that even guaranteed? You said most likely didn't you? So maybe we can hack into the drive." Y/DN suggested.

"It's not as easy as it seems Mr. L/N, doing something like that is probably impossible! Only the creators of the drive know how to deactivate it or destroy it and for all I know, we don't have that knowledge." Deimos replied. "I hate to interrupt the discussion but we have an undead Y/N chasing us into the city and we really don't have the time to discuss this stuff, so it would be nice if you all had a plan." 2B so greatly interrupted. Nevertheless he has a point, we need to find a way to escape, now.

"What if we use some smoke bombs and flaires, we have plenty of them in the back." Y/MN suggested. "You sure it'll work?" Sanford asked. "Whatever we have now should do, just throw 'em!" 2B yelled. Without another word, we removed the pins and caps from the smoke bombs and flares and threw them out the windows hoping it'll do something. I took the chance to throw a flashbang (as you can see I like those a lot) a her.

With whatever luck I had, I managed to throw the bomb far enough to blind her which gave us enough time to get off this route.

Y/CN POV:

Damnit, he managed to get me with that stupid flashbang. Though no need for panic since I can easily track them anyways, besides, Auditor's men aren't far behind. I used my tracking ability to find them and in thirty seconds I found them driving towards the South-east and immediately started flying towards them. "DAMN SHE MADE US!" The woman yelled. Oddly enough she looks a lot/little like me which intrigues me but not enough for me to investigate. "GUYS WE GOT AUDITOR'S AGENTS COMING UP ON OUR SIX!" Deimos yelled.

Well the calvary has arrived. Time to steer you back into the correct direction. Within seconds agents climbed onto the cars they are in and started shooting. I on the other hand started to alter the controls of any devices they had. If they by chance still manage to escape, I guess I'll have to do it the harder way. "MEN MAKE SURE TO HAVE THEM ON THE SAME ROUTE THEY WERE BEFORE, WE CANNOT RISK THEM ESCAPING!!" A Soldat commanded. I meanwhile aimed spikes at them forcing them towards the city.

"HAAANKKKK!!!!"
"A-a-a-h h3LLo FrIEND."

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
¤A/N¤
HELLO THERE FELLOW SPIFEYS! IT IS I, AUTHOR RED/SPIFE AND I HAVE (partially) RETURNED. FROM. THE. DEEEEAAAAAD! *insert crowd cheering* Well well, it has been quite a damn time hasn't it? Indeed it has fellow reader and let me tell you I've missed this. I've missed writing for you guys, I pretty much missed cheering you guys up and getting your mind off whatever stress you're going through. Anyways on to the news of news', well as you know I'm back but not completely, I will state it in a news episode after this is posted. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/evening and I'll see you in the next episode

Cya dudes