S2 Ep3: Well that was unexpected, in a good way!

Y/MN = Your Mom's Name
Y/DN = Your Dad's Name
(In this episode there will be no Y/N POV as it is focused more on the ones who left for weapons)

Hank POV - abandoned base:
Wednesday 15/03/2032 6:00 A.M

We were at one of the abandoned bases of Auditor. Deimos was messing around as always, Sanford scolding him for not being serious while the girls parents were surprisingly making progress. I was currently on watch Incase Auditor or Phobos might bust in here with their henchmen. "Yo guys come check this out!" Deimos called out to us. I jumped down from the bridge I was standing on and approached them. "This better be something good or else." Sanford threatened.

"Nah I ain't playing around this time look, Auditor sent a few of his men to check abandoned bases just Incase we'd be there, lucky for us we are nowhere near the area they're searching and it'd probably take a week for them to arrive where we are. But there's a but, Tricky was sent not too long ago where we were three days ago meaning he's gonna be well in our area and that we should lay low until he leaves." Deimos explained.

"Great, just what we needed, not only is Y/N not able to do anything for three weeks, the clown will be in our area for who knows how long and we don't even have food or any other supplies yet." The girl's mother complained. "If we want to make some progress we should take whatever weapons we can find and start looking for some food seeing as what we have now will only last us for four days." I spoke. "*Sigh* he's right, if we don't take what we can what find now and keep looking, the chances of him finding us will increase an annoyingly amount so let's keep looking, we leave in 15." Y/DN agreed and we went back to what we were doing.

Y/MN POV - abandoned base:
6:04 A.M

Though the base really seemed like it didn't have much in it we had surprisingly found a lot of stuff for the past four minutes. I had found a few shotguns with quite a few rounds, enough to last us an attack from tricky, next Sanford had found a rocket launcher, a FAMAS, three barret M82s and a mini gun. That's a lot of progress in the last four minutes only.

On to Deimos, he found a lot of useful medical supplies and some ammo for Y/DN's rail gun. This must've been the base I was testing out the rail guns for Auditor.

24 years ago~

"So as you can see these weapons are more useful than what you have now and I'm willing to give them to you for a price."

"Name it."

Phobos laughed wickedly as I knew what he was going to ask. Why though? How was this helping people? If anything it's killing them which is not what my creations were intended to do in the first place.

"I want... A drive..." He said whilst smirking.

"What do you mean?" Auditor asked pretending to be confused.

"You know it very well, Auditor." Phobos replied towering over the fire man.

". . . . . I will consider your offer... You get your answer in three days..." Auditor said coldly.

"Thank you, Y/MN you can put the rail guns back in the crates." Phobos ordered.

"Yes sir..." I obeyed reluctantly. oh how I wanted to know why he was doing this. Why he was using weapons to "help" people? I guess I'll never know will I....?

Back to the present~

I snapped out of my dazed state and started searching for weapons again. Once it it 6:15 A.M we left to go look for some food.

I am not gonna write the process of you guys looking for food bcuz laziness had taken over~

Sanford POV - Familiar mountain - infirmary:
7:45 A.M

Once we came back home with everything everyone except for Hank went to check on Y/N. "2b, any news?" I asked. "Hey Sanford, what's up Dei..." I heard a hoarse voice speak up. "Y/N?" Deimos and I said in unison. "Y/N honey?" Her mom said. "How's it going- *cough* *cough*" Y/N spoke but before she could finish her sentence she started coughing. She mouthed a little 'ow' before bringing her hand to where she was stabbed. "Take it easy princess, you know what 2Bdamned said." Her father told her and she nodded. "So, I heard you missed my jokes dearly and that you had a rough time with me gone." Deimos said trying to lighten up the mood a little.

Y/N just smiled. "Well let's just say that I couldn't wait for you guys to come home." Y/N said in a way more softer volume than her usual one. "Well don't worry Y/N, we'll be here to keep you company while your healing, hey you might even get a break since up you barely took one." I said. She gave a thumb up in response. "Oh, looks like a have to go, call me if you need anything sweetie." Her dad told her and walked out of the infirmary to the main area of the base. "I just finished scanning her for some updates on her injury and well good news." 2b suddenly came in.

"Oh? What could that be?" Her mom asked. "In a week she'll be able to do normal activities due to the useful equipment that you guys have, this means medications and other stuff. But, she won't be able to go on missions yet and she also won't be able to make any harsh movements or that will cause the wound to reopen." 2b explained. "Yes!" Y/N said triumphantly. "Well that's good to hear!" I said in relief. "Phew that cuts one of my stresses out." Her mother sighed in relief.

"Yes! We'll be able to play video games again!" Deimos exclaimed. "That's all the news for today, she needs to rest if she wants to start walking again." 2Bdamned said. "Oh! Shoo shoo, I have to sleep so I can walk again." Y/N shooed us out of the infirmary.

Deimos POV (smoker 24/7) - main room:

Aw man Y/N's gonna be out in a week and she'll be able to walk again, hell yeah! Man I've missed playing games with her and I'm sorta starting to like her in a... How do I say this... Non friendly way? Either way she's really grown on to me which I thought wasn't possible but here we are. Besides she owes me a Mario kart race.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hello there my beautiful Reddeys, author Spife here and I have finally posted a chapter after... Hold on gimme a sec... 3 WHOLE DAYS (I think) and I couldn't stand to see you all suffer any longer so here and new Episode, YAY! anyways this weirdly enough took a long time to write for whatever reason even though I had a plan for where I was going with this (probably because my whole school test schedule is FILLED TO THE BRIM). So yeah that's pretty much the update today, sorry if the chapters are becoming short, idk whats demotivating me so much on my MC book, either it's school or just laziness idk all I know is that episode/chapter ideas are getting harder by the day. Well I hope you have a wonderful day/ night/afternoon/evening and I'll see you in the next episode

Cya dudes