S2 Ep5: Well well... Hello Y/N...

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
Y/MN = Your Mom's Name
H/C = Hair Color
F/C = Favorite Color
S/FC = Second Favorite Color
Tw: Angst

Phobos POV:
13/04/2032 7:09 A.M

"Sir?" "What is it?" "We found the body of Y/N L/N." Now this has my attention. "When and where?" I asked Julie. "While she and her crew were escaping from the Nexus." She replied. "Bring me to her."

(Phobos' lab)

My assistant brought me to the lab and indeed... Y/MN's precious daughter has died. Her limbs were stitched back together probably due to the explosion. "Give her a drive." I ordered. "Sir-" "Are you questioning my decision Julie?" I asked. "N-no sir." She replied. I smirked as there was no protest to any of my decisions and never will be. "You heard the Director, get a drive and give it to the girl." She ordered. The scientists nodded and got to work. I walked out of the Lab and went back to my office to do some paperwork. The Auditor had made a deal with me, we work together and we get Y/N and her friends captured faster.

If he by chance doesn't keep his end of the deal, well than I'll have my own killing machine. Not that I need it, but for the entertainment she'll give me when fighting Hoffnar. A smart man he once was, now look where he is. Truly a disappointment. Do not cause me the disappointment your mother did, Y/N.

Timeskip 5 days yes you died by the hands of handsome Squidward~

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." The door opened and I saw Julie walk with a smile on her face. I arched my brow curious to hear the news. "The drive sir, it worked." Julie said. I smiled. "Of course it did! There was nothing that could go wrong!" I said now grinning. "Bring me to her." I ordered. She nodded and walked out of the office and led me to the testing room. "There she is sir." Julie said and there I saw Y/N standing. Completely different from Hoffnar. She looks like the Auditor only she isn't made of fire and some features are visible.

She has F/C glowing eyes, this very dark S/FC like skin color, it almost looked like black but her features were still visible. Her hair was not H/C anymore but it was now a glowing with black fading into it F/C. "Hello there Y/N..." I spoke in the microphone. She looked up to where me and my employees were standing. "I see you've been getting used to your new drive, yes?" I asked. She was staring at me, after a few seconds she narrowed her eyes slightly and walked away.

"Send in a test subject to test her strength." I ordered and the other scientists did as they were told. They threw a grunt in the testing room. No one will know he went missing so what's the point. Suddenly she teleported back to where she was standing before. She eyed the grunt for a second, probably seeing if he's a threat. After a few more seconds, she relaxed her posture and walked over to the grunt. He seemed to back away out of fear. Once he hit the wall he looked at her in fear. She didn't do anything, instead she overed him her hand. What?!

"Y-you're not gonna k-kill me?" The grunt asked. She said nothing. She turned around and walked away. "So she won't hurt innocents will she? Send in a hostile subject." I ordered and they sent in a ZED grunt. She teleported back and examined it. She didn't do anything. She knew what it was but didn't do anything. She instead healed it, without even walking towards it. "You- you saved me." She stared at the grunt and walked away yet again.

"What?! Why isn't she attacking?! Send in a riot guard!" I was getting angry now. They sent in a riot guard and once again she teleported back. The guard got into a fighting stance incase she'd do anything. Before the riot guard could even move another muscle he started glitching and than exploded. A faint halo appeared on Y/N's head but disappeared right after the riot guard died (I'll explain this in a a/n chapter). She looked at me straight in my eyes. For whatever reason it seemed to have scared me? Well you'll be a lot more entertaining than the others Y/N. "Keep testing, while you're busy with that I'll try to find the rest of her group."

2Bdamned POV:

This was some unexpected news I'm not exactly fond of. Scratch that, fuck... I was starting to like that kid too. It seemed to have affected Sanford and Deimos the most though and surprisingly Hank's been more quiet and he's been avoiding us more than usual. Her parents are out probably not handling this well in any way and than there's me... In the infirmary. I never thought the kid would die off like that, but here we are. Fellow's been working without taking a break seeing as he deemed her a friend too.

Well I guess I'll have to check up on Sanford and Deimos considering they haven't really been out of there rooms. *Knock* *Knock* "Sanford? Come out, you haven't eaten since yesterday." I heard nothing. I knocked once again. "Sanford, all you gotta do is eat than I'll leave you alone." I said. Still nothing. I opened the door and there was Sanford just laying in bed doing nothing. On one of the desks in his room there was Deimos, also doing nothing, not even smoking.

"Guys, I know Y/N's death has been a... A huge affect on us but if we just don't do anything but just lock ourselves away... What was the point of her dying?" I asked... Why does it hurt this much? We haven't even known her for that long... Than why- "What's the point? It's not like she's gonna come back is it?" He asked. "Besides, it's not like we can magically bring her back to life." That's when it hit me. "We actually can, I've done it multiple times with Hank before haven't I?" They both immediately sat up after I said that.

"But what about her body? Isn't it- wait yeah, it probably is." Deimos said turning back to face the desk. He has a point, how am I gonna revive her when we don't even have her body? I don't even know what to do anymore. "Hey 2B, can you go now? We just want to be alone for now. We'll come out when we feel like it." Deimos asked. I nodded and left. Wherever your body is Y/N I hope it isn't destroyed because you're really taking a toll on these two.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
A/N
I would just like to say, YESTERDAY WAS MY BDAY :D