Chapter 1: Rina Khan

Rina closed her cupboard after using a whole 45minutes arranging her clothes.
She sits down on her new bed exhausted.

"Ugh I am really hungry" she stood up from the bed and leaves the room.
Yep she was really lost in this house.
It's her first time seeing it and she had to pack in so quickly without looking around.

"Mom!" She calls her mother's name and was later replied.

"Yes dear come to the kitchen"

Obviously she didn't know where the kitchen was but with her mind she could here where she sounded from.

Rina comes to the kitchen and sees her mother frying something on the cooker.

"Ugh you know it" Rina said inhaling the aroma of the egg.

"Sorry dear, we just moved in and didn't have the time to buy food stuffs, so you and Mari should manage this" Zamora felt bad for her children, they went through a long journey and just came back to eat just eggs.

"Mom you talk like we hate it, you're providing for us single handedly I understand, you don't have to feel bad."

Zamora smiled and patted Rina's head.

"Alright if you say so" Zamora dished the eggs on a plate before Rina carried it out.

"Mari! Mari!" Rina called after placing the plate of fried eggs on the dinner table.

"Where the hell is he?" She asked herself about to go check for him when she heard the entrance door opening.

"Where the heck where you?" She asked almost annoyed.

"Why the hell are you screaming like that?"

"Shut up and come eat your food" Rina already hungry didn't have the time to deal with her annoying brother.

Mari sat down beside rina on the table, collected his fork and began eating.

"Mmmm when last did I eat eggs?"

"Yesterday?" Rina said raising an eyebrow befor putting a fork-full of egg in her mouth.

"Shut up I wasn't asking you"

"Whatever"

Zamora came into the dining with a tray in her hands.

"Rina, we better look for a school to enroll you in"

"Relax mom, we just came into the country, I want to have a little free time"

"Really?" Zamora smiled dropping the tray on the table and collecting a cup of tea leaving the other two cups for her children to collect.

"Yeah, you see India was a little bit stressful so I thought maybe coming here, I would take a little time off"

"Need to remind you that's not why we came here" Mari intervenes.

"Shut up am not talking to you" Rina blurted out.

"He's right you know. That's not why we are here"

"Mom at least can we not look for any school tomorrow"

"I can't tell, Mari has decided to go to spring high so what about you"

Rina turned to her brother who had his head down facing his food like he didn't hear them.

"You chose spring high?"

"Any problem in that"

"Shut up you know I've always wanted to go there"

"Then you can still go there with me"

"There's no way am going to the same school as you"

Mari rolled his eyes and went back to his food.