Chapter 32

The next day, Rina woke up early, she was really happy to go to school.

She had her breakfast and took a cab to school, when she entered the school gate, she breathed the refreshing air, when last did she see the gate of this school, she smiled seeing everyone, but when everyone began staring at her, she immediately looked down walking with her bag behind her.

"She is back from her punishment, I hope she learns her lesson" Rina heard someone say.

"I really hope she doesn't commit another sin if not they would expel her" she heard another person say.

But Rina didn't care at all, she ignored everyone and walked to her locker.

"Oh my God, I miss you so much" she spoke to her locker and opened, they had chemistry on Monday so she took out her chemistry note, just then, she saw some part of the presentation she wrote on a sheet of paper.
she couldn't believe that, after preparing so hard for this, she didn't even get to present it and got an F.

She sadly squeezed the paper and threw it in her locker.

Flora and Gg walked side by side.

"So, are you coming?" He asked Flora

"What do you think? Should I come?" Flora glanced at him.

"I don't know, if you want to"

"If I want to? or if you want to" Gg chuckled but didn't say anything.

"Hey Guys" Karl came to them and he and Gg did their handshake thing.

"So, are you gonna sit at the front role and be such a good kid today?" Gg asked

"Not anymore"

"Pfft,why?" Flora asked

"There's no need anymore, Rina is back"

"Wait wait wait, you did this because Rina wasn't around?" Gg asked

"Yeah"

"But how does this concerns Rina?" Flora was confused, how does it relates to Rina not being around?

"It concerns me flora, long story, anyways have you guys seen Rina?"

"Em no"

Karl patted Gg's shoulder and left.

Rina closed her locker and was about to leave when someone came to her, she looked at him but couldn't recognise him.

"Hey" marcel smiled.

"Um hi" Rina smiled back at him, it was her first time seeing him.

"Am Marcel" he brought out his hand for a shake, Rina looked at his hand before shaking him.

"I am Rina" Rina smiled shaking him, she wanted to let go but he didn't.

"Um, can you let go?" She asked and Marcel immediately left her hand.

"Am sorry"

"No it's okay, I get it" Rina said.

The fact that Rina was friendly made her feel comfortable with this guy.

"So, are you a new student cause I haven't seen you before?" Marcel asked Rina.

"Oh yeah but not really"

"Okay, you attend chemistry class right?"

"Yeah"

"Okay"

"I don't see you at chemistry...."

"Oh no I don't do chemistry"

"Okay but you......" Rina halted when she saw Karl.
He was back on his headphones listening to music  and pressing his phone, actually not looking at where he was going.

"Um excuse me" she said and went to Karl, marcel looked at where she headed to and his smile disappeared.

Karl was walking and didn't know when Rina stood at his front, unknowingly he bumped into her and his phone fell down.

"What the fuck is wrong......." Karl was about to curse when he looked and saw Rina.

"Go on" Rina said placing her hands behind her.

"Why did you bump into me?" Karl asked.

"Oh gosh Karl, you're so witty" she tip toed and removed the headphones from his ears.

"Am so what?"

"Doesn't your ears hurt?"

"Ugh now you are back with the music thing"

"Am not, you're back with it"

"Seriously? are you gonna argue with me after not seeing each other for a week?"

"You're the one arguing, not me" Rina said and left to the class, Marcel wasn't there anymore.
Seeing she went to speak with Karl at the middle of their conversation, there wasn't any need to wait.

It wasn't time yet but Rina wanted to be early as possible cause she has missed a lot, she came in and sat down on her usual sit. She haven't seen Flora yet so she stood up to look for her when she saw Karl come inside the class.

She waited for him to sit at the front role but instead sat beside her.

"Do I owe you?" Rina asked him.

"Actually you do, but that's not why am here"

"Then why are you here?"

"To learn, we have chemistry, isn't it?"

"You're sitting at the back?"

"No at the fourth role"

"Karl come on, I thought you now sit at the front and listen to the teacher"

"I do not know who the hell told you that but I won't anymore, I did that because you said if I attend classes you would do whatever I want you to do"

"When did I say that?"

"Have you forgotten now?

"Oh, that time?......Karl that was just to make you go to class"

"And it made me go, now I need what I will get in return"

"Fine what do you need?" Karl smiled and gestured her to come nearer, Rina looked around and came nearer to him.

Karl brought his lips to her ear before whispering to her.

"What did you say?" Rina thought she didn't hear him well.

But Karl didn't repeat himself again and just leaned on his chair and out back his headphones.

"Karl, I cannot....."

"You promised me whatever I want, so why can't you?"

"I didn't mean that kind you thought of, I meant maybe a better one that is easy to do"

"This is the easiest I could think of, anyways never mind, I will ask of it some other time, we have chemistry"

Rina got relieved, at least he might be able to change his mind, she didn't know what she was thinking when she made that deal with Karl, and forgot who she was dealing with then.

"Okay, you can at least change your mind"