Chapter 27

Karl got annoyed when he heard that Rina had already gone home, so why was he wasting his breath looking for her? But anyways he was relieved she was okay.

The party was hotter and people began dancing, Rhona cleared the stage and began dancing, she was drunk and was also happy.
She smoked and danced with the guys and girls around enjoying her time, while Karl and Davis sat outside beside the swimming pool, they didn't want to go inside, it was stuffy and smelt like alcohol and cigarettes.

"So she went home?" Davis asked

"Dude quit smoking you're bleeding my nose" Karl said, he hated smoking.

Davis dropped the cigarettes on the floor and stepped on it.

"You don't want to drink anymore?"

"No I have had enough" Karl wasn't in the mood again, he felt like heading home already.

"Man I gotta go home"

"Why so soon? Is it because Rina isn't here anymore?"

Karl looked at Davis.

"Since when did you have a big mouth, I have to see my mom" Karl said and left.

The next day, it was Monday back to school again and Rina woke up happily, she loved Mondays.

She took a cab to school and arrived just as the same time Flora did.

"Hey girl!" Rina called to her.

"Oh my God Rina! When last did I see your cute face" flora ran to her and gave her a warm hug.

"How are you?" Flora asked her letting her go.

"Am fine, you?"

"Am great, come on let's go in"

Flora and Rina walked together and got inside.

They entered the elevator and got upstairs.

"Am so happy today" Rina said

"Why?"

"Because  today is Monday and we're having chemistry today, duh"

"You're so amazingly weird"

"How?"

"Who loves Mondays?"

"Em me?"

"That's weird"

"Whatever"

The both of them walked to their lockers when Flora tapped Rina.

"Uhm Rina what's going on?"

Rina looked and saw everyone holding and looking at posters.

"Hey everyone! Isn't that the same girl?" A girl pointed at Rina.

"What happened?" Rina was shocked so she quickly went to a guy and snatched the poster he was holding and her heart skipped a beat when she saw it, it was her....in bed with a guy.

"H-how?!" Elating this point tears fell down to her cheeks, her mind went blank, when did this happen? She couldn't remember going to bed with anyone.

Flora went to her and looked at the poster.

"Oh my God, Rina, this is you" Flora could not believe her eyes, she knew Rina wouldn't do this?

"Rina, how?" Flora looked at Rina.

"This is a lie!" Rina's problem was that the picture was posted at school, why not somewhere else?

"I understand that you didn't get enough training from home but this is different, you're getting in bed with who?!" A girl said to Rina making more tears run out even more.