Chapter 33

Flora entered the class and saw Rina and Karl.

"OMG!! Rina!" She ran to her and sat beside her at her left hand side.

"I thought you weren't gonna come"

"Seriously Flora? I wouldn't come after all I have missed? Am I a fool?" Flora chuckled and looked at Karl.

"Why is he here?" Flora asked Rina.

Rina turned to Karl who was pressing his phone.

"He wants to sit here" Rina told Her.

"Well okay then, I won't disturb you guys"

"What do you mea......." Flora left immediately to sit down somewhere else before Rina could ask her question.

Just then the bell rang and everyone began entering their classes and sitting
"Good Morning class" Mr Mark came in holding papers.

"Okay, last time we were here, you guys presented your project and am here with the results on paper, Mimi, share it" Mimi stood up and collected the paper, she looked at their names and started distributing them to the class.

"Am done sir" Mimi said and sat down.

"Okay, so if you did not receive your result can I see you stand up."

Six people stood up, that was three groups who didn't do their project.

Mr Mark looked at them and his gaze halted at Rina.

"Rina"

"Yes sir"

"You weren't here last time right?" Mr mark knew the new kid and how serious she was in chemistry, he knew if she wasn't on suspension she would have gotten an A.

"So I would give you another chance to present your project" Rina smiled.

"Thank you sir"

"So can we have it?"

Rina looked at Karl and just then Mr mark said.

"I need only you Rina, cause I believe he was in school last week but still didn't present" Rina nodded slowly before getting out from her sit and going to the front of the class.

Her eyes darted around the class and her heart began beating faster. She had stage fright, but she thought she would present it with Karl so she didn't worry about the presentation, but now she was going to present alone.

"Em sir, can I present with my partner?"

"I said no"

"Okay" Rina looked at Flora, she smiled at Rina and gestured her to be free.
Then she looked at Karl who silently told her to speak with his eyes.

She breathed in and began speaking.

She wrote on the board and spoke, presenting both what she prepared for and what Karl wrote.
The more she spoke the more she became courageous and just like that she finished.

"Thank you" she said and they applauded her.

"That's very good Rina, i will give you an A if you had presented it last week, but you didn't, so I will give you a B+" Rina was at least happy she gained a grade.

Everyone applauded her and she went back to her seat.

"The rest of you, you get an F"

"Um excuse me sir, can you grade my Partner?"

Mr mark looked at Karl before nodding.

"Alright, the both of you get a B" Mr mark said and Rina smiled.