Chapter 21

Marius alarm woke Rina up as she slapped it angrily and it went off, it was then she realized she had slept asleep in Marius room.

"I can't believe I slept off in this stupid room of his"  Rina looked at the clock and saw it was Twelve in the afternoon.

Oh no! She jumped out of the bed and collected her phone which was down.

"Oh no my phone is dead I need to charge it, why did I wake up this late?" She ran out of the room and went to her room, Mari had already woken up since he wasn't in the room.

She charged her phone and went to the bathroom to get ready.

...
...
Janet has gone out and Gg, Mg and Davis came to Karl's house. They were playing video games when Amaya came inside.

"Karl you invited them?"

"Yeah"

"You know I booked the parlor at first"

"I know but you're grounded maya, you're not supposed to have people over"

"Says who?"

"Maya you know what? Can you get us popcorn?" Karl asked with his eyes on the screen.

"Yeah I'm hungry" Mg added.

"Me too" Gg said pressing his game pad.

"Ugh! I need a girl in this house" she said angrily and left to the kitchen.

...
...
Rina and Flora were at a coffee shop discussing with coffee on their table.

"And he was like, Look at yourself in the mirror you look awful I totally pity you"

Rina laughed at what flora said.

"You are really funny" she said and took a sip of the coffee.

"I know......Rina don't look back"

"Why?" Rina asked and then looked back.
She saw Rhona and her two ugly friend two sits behind them, they drank red wine and chit chatted.

"Why does she follow us everywhere?" Flora asked annoyed.

Rina faced back and continued sipping her coffee.

"Let them be, if she comes here we would leave alright?" Rina said.

"Don't you think we should go to Karl's, Gavin told me they were there"

"I don't think that's necessary"

"So what are you going to do this holiday?"

"Isn't there a party tomorrow?"

"Okay fine, I just remembered something"

"What?" Rina moves closer to get attention.

"How did you make Karl forgive you? Do not lie to me Rina" Flora asked

Rina was speechless, she didn't know this was the thing Flora remembered.

"Nothing I just explained to him what happened"

"But you explained to him before right? Why didn't he listen the first time?"

"I don't know Flora, and don't say I kissed him cause I did not"

"Wait....you kissed Karl?!"

"I just said I didn't......"

"Oh my God! Rina I am so happy!"

"Flora I didn't say I kissed him...."

"Oh so he was the one who kissed you?"

"No he wasn't the one..." Rina paused and just realized she had already exposed herself.