Chapter 39

Rina was at the cafeteria, she saw Marcel sitting down with two other guys.

"Hey" she smiled and sat down just then one of the guy collected her steak from her plate and ate it.

She looked at the guy and then at Marcel.

"Hey Marcy, is this one of your other chic........." one of the guy asked

"Shut up, she's not"

"Okay but she will soon be?" The other said.

"No"

"Em marcel what are they talking about?" Rina was confused.

"Nothing" Marcel immediately said.

"Hey guys, guess what?" Jake the guy who stole the steak asked.

"What?"

"I stole something" he said and brought out a beer from his pants. Rina's eyes widened in shock.

"You stole a beer?" Rina asked unbelievably.

"Of course, let's drink" Jake opened it with a pop and like that it made sound in the cafeteria, everyone looked at their table.

Gg and Mg were at their usual table when they saw Rina with marcel and his friends.

"Is she meant to be there?" Gg asked no one in particular.

"How the hell am I meant to know?" Mg said.
...
Rina looked as they poured the beer for each other on their cups.
She wanted to leave this table and eat with Karl immediately, unlike them Karl would be quiet and rather give her part of his food, but this guys were rather tough and noisy.

"Excuse me" she stood up and was about to leave when marcel stopped her.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I am not hungry anymore, you guys can eat my food" she said and left. After all she wasn't in the mood to stay with this guy.

Rina was leaving the cafeteria when she spotted Karl alone, he wasn't with Davis anymore.
She retracted her gaze when he looked at her and looked down immediately. She was about passing him when he stopped her.

"Have you eaten?" He asked her but she didn't answer him.

"Am asking you Rina, have you eaten or not?"

"I haven't"

"Why?"

"They won't let me" Karl knew who she spoke of and didn't ask anymore questions. He hated when she was hungry but couldn't do anything, she was too stubborn.

"Come with me" he brought out his hand.  Rina looked at his hand and then looked at him.

"Why?"

"You think I will kidnap you?" Rina smiled and shook her head.

"Then come with me" Rina places her hand on his and he held her.

"Don't think I have forgotten about our fight" Karl told her.

"You haven't?"

"Food comes first"

"But the cafeteria is right there"

"We will buy food from the canteen" Karl said.

Just as they walked, Rina felt so happy, she prayed for this day to come.

"Why are you smiling?" Karl asked her.

"Nothing" she said immediately.

Karl took her towards below the staircase.