Chapter 28

Rhona stood there staring at Karl, why did he take Rina's side always.

"I will go find a teacher, she should be suspended" Rhona said without thinking and was about to leave when Rina stopped her.

"Please don't, I beg you, I promise you I didn't do this" Rina pleaded she couldn't believe she was doing this but it didn't matter at all.

"Rina let her do whatever she wants, she should go report, it doesn't matter... we will take of the pictures" Karl told her.

"Karl you do not have to help her she is a good for nothing"

Karl didn't say a word he stared at Rhona in disbelief before holding Rina's hand and taking her out. Everyone have punished her a lot, he couldn't let her remain there.

"Karl! Ugh!!!" Rhona stomped on the floor.

"Karl she will go report I have to beg her"

Karl took her out to the garage.

"Karl, I have to....."

"You don't have to do anything else, a teach must finally find out and then the principal, go home"

Rina looked at him "what? No I can't"

"Rina do you want to be suspended? If you don't want to be then go home now" Karl looked at his watch.

"We have chemistry next, there is still much time to take off the posters and no one will know, so go home, we will help take it off"

"Why should I go home then if you will brake it off"

"Because Rina if we can't make it and any teacher finds out you wouldn't be there"

"But they will call my mom, won't they?"

"Yeah that's right, Fuck!" Karl totally forgot about that.

"Karl you know what, I will go to the principal my self and explain, cause, look, the whole school knows and now am ruined and if Rhona reports then my school life will be ruined."

"You......."

"Rina Khan!" Karl and Rina both looked at the school building and saw Mr Parker holding the poster.

Rina's whole world fell down quickly her heart began beating quickly.

"K-Karl, Mr Parker"

"Rina you should go" He told her and Rina immediately cleaned her face and walked to Mr Parker.

"Yes sir"

"To my Office" he said and left.

"Rina please don't cry, nothing will happen" Flora went to her.

Rhona rolled her eyes at them and left, she was done with her plan it's left for mr Parker to punish her.

Rina quietly walked to Mr Parker's office, she opened the door and saw Mr Parker already on his chair.

"Have a sit Miss Khan" Mr Parker pointed at the chair and Rina sat down slowly.

"I wanna hear from you Rina, can you explain?..." He brought the picture on placed it on the table shifted to her side.

Rina didn't even bother looking at the picture, she hated seeing it.

"Mr Parker I can explain, this never happened, someone framed me like they faked this"

"This is really you, I don't think it can be fake Miss Khan"

"I know......"

"Do you realize this is a school Miss Khan, this isn't your home where you do whatever you want, if this goes out of the school's gate then our school's reputation would be ruined, do you realize that?"