Chapter 30

"Who was that?" Rina asked knowing he was speaking with someone.

"No one, anyways, is your mom okay about...."

"Yeah she's fine"

"Okay"

"Karl please try to go to class" Rina said
Karl was quiet, he didn't want to go to class.

"Please"

"Rina I....."

"For me"

"Rina do not....."

"I will do whatever you ask just go for class now"

"You mean whatever you ask?"

"Yes"

"Fine"

"Thank you so much"

"But don't go back on your word"

"I won't, as long as you attend classes until I return"

"Okay, fine"

"Thank you so much, I love......" Rina stopped in her tracks she was too excited that she over talked and now this came out from those deceiving lips of hers.

"Just go on, I don't mind" Karl smiled.

"Shut up" Rina said and ended the call.

Karl was about putting his phone in his pocket when someone put their arms around his shoulders.
He looked at his shoulders and then at the person and saw Marcel. Who was this guy?

"So? Who was it on the phone" Marcel asked Karl.

Karl pushed away his hands and went, he didn't know what this guy needed from him and why he followed him.

Marcel smiled creepily looking at Karl leaving the library.

When it was time for class, Karl attended all the classes shocking Gg and Flora.

It was lunchtime, Karl, Gg, Davis, Mg and Flora sat on a table eating when Marcel came in and sat beside Karl. They all looked at him.
Gg smiled and looked at Karl.

"Um Karl who's he?" He asked Karl assuming Karl knows him.

"It's my first time seeing him" Karl said focusing on his food.

"Hey don't act like you don't know me Karl" Marcel hit Karl's elbow with his elbow making Karl spill his water on his white shirt.

Mg chuckled he could tell the way Karl looked at Marcel he felt like choking him to death.

Karl dropped the water on the table and carried his food and stood up and walked to an empty table and sat down, he didn't have the time for him.

"Stop troubling him dude, he's not in a good mood" Gg said.

"Oh yeah, why?" Marcel asked.

"And why are you so interested in him?" Flora asked raising an eyebrow.

Marcel shifted his gaze to flora, he had seen this girl before with the girl they just suspended this morning.

"Em, your friends with the girl they just suspended right?"

"Answer my question then I'll answer yours" Flora gave a straight face, if she's having a bad impression of you she give you the expression straight ahead unlike Rina who smiles at you and still speak bad to you.

"There's no answer to your question" Marcel smiled at her.

"Really? Okay then I cannot answer yours" Flora spoke.