Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп

Kazimir

Sergio, Oleg, Alexei and I were all at the club talking and drinking. Oleg loves bringing everyone to the club to show off. We sat around the booth with different alcohol in our cups.

Russian music playing through speakers. We talked about our younger years as we grew up with each other. It felt like old times, when we younger causing all types of mischief.

Alexei was laughing at the time him and I had to climb a tree for Ana since her kite got stuck in a tree. I had fallen out of the tree and I broke my arm, but I knocked Alexei down in the process.

"I hated you for a whole week, my body was aching after that."

"I told you to let me climb the tree," I shrugged.

I looked at Sergio who wasn't there, but I could tell he was imagining the chaos of everything going down. Oleg was on his phone laughing T the fact I broke my arm over an kite.  9 year old Anastasia was very annoying and bratty, I had no choice.

"Mother was cursing for hours after that."

Andrei thought it was the most funniest thing ever that I broke my arm trying to get a kite for Ana. I couldn't do anything for a few weeks so it was irritating, but I haven't been in a tree since.

"You're staying for how long then?" Oleg asked.

"One week, maybe two max," Alexei answers.

"Who knew you would remember that Russia was your country," Andrei joked.

"Shut up, I have been busy."

"With Jess?" I said.

"Who's Jess?" Sergio asked.

"His new fling," I answered.

"What happened to Sasha?" Andrei ask.

"She's with this other guy, British men seem to suit her better. Although he isn't shit," he shrugs.

"Are you jealousy Alexei?"

"I have Jess, nothing to be jealous about," he says, nonchalantly.

"Alright Alexei," Andrei says.

"England was fun then?"

"No, the weather is bipolar. It's always changing and shit. One moment it's sunny and fucking raining hail," he complains.

"That bad huh?"

"Could have been better."

The door opens and one of the girls come in. She was calling for Oleg and he left to go deal with whatever had happened. I noticed someone else had walked past, but it was the black hair that was familiar to me. Daria was here?

She stops when Oleg comes out and the three get into a conversation. She looks into the room and we make eye contact. I told Alexei to move out the way and I slide out the booth.

"Where are you going?" Alexei asked.

"Daria's outside," Andrei answers, smirking.

Alexei looks at the door, then looks at me. I fixed my suit and walked to the door. I stepped out shutting the door behind me.

"Kazimir," she says.

"You didn't tell me you would be here tonight."

"I didn't expect you to be here," she shrugs.

I moved further away from Oleg and his conversation, giving us more privacy. I looked her outfit for tonight. She wore a white star shaped top that only covered her nipples and a white skirt with high heels. Her black hair was up in a ponytail and her lips shine with a clear gloss coating her lips.