Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп

Imani

Four Months Ago...

"Where is she?"

"She's fine, she's in the playroom," he answered.

"Okay...? take me to her!"

"That's not how this works and you know that. Talk, then you see her."

"She thinks I'm dead," I yell.

"Yeah well so does the rest of the world," he scoffed.

He moved away from the wall and pulled the chair back, scraping it on the floor. He plopped his fat ass self down on the chair. I looked around the room and I played with my thumbs.

"Tell me why I shouldn't lock you up? You took longer than planned! We lost contact with you."

"That was because I was trying not to get killed!"

"Killed? You sure you weren't getting cozy with the Russians?"

I clenched my jaw and I don't say anything. I can't even get a fucking lawyer. I leaned back in the chair and slide my hands off the table.

"What's the Russians like?"

"I don't know," I shrug.

"You have to give me something," he says.

"I don't know anything."

"Imani let's be for real."

He leaned over and I wasn't going to tell him anything. He wanted cartel, I gave him cartel. Our deal never mentioned anything about Russians or trading info for them.

"I don't know anything," I repeat.

He scoffed and shakes his head. He scanned my face, but I had nothing to tell anyway. Kazimir and I never discussed business like that. If we did it was brief.

"You will snitch on them, but not on the Russians? Did it feel nice having power again? Feeling like a queen, walking around with the Russian mob at your side."

"It felt quite nice actually," I grinned.

"Wasn't the only thing probably felt nice," he remarked, under his breath.

"It wasn't."

I rolled my eyes at the same time. So interested in what I was doing with Kazimir.

"So what... you parade around with them and you don't know anything."

"I don't, I never discussed business. We preferred talking in the bed. Do you want more details?"

"You know you can't walk out of her without telling me anything, you went rouge."

He was fucking pissing me off. I just wanted to fucking leave. I wanted to make sure my child was fucking okay and he was interrogating me. He knew for a fact I wasn't saying anything that included Kazimir's name.

"There's nothing to fucking tell, all we did was fuck!" I yell.

His brows raised up at me and I groaned. I took deep breaths and I tried to calm myself. My hormones weren't helping either. My emotions were going on a emotional roller coaster.

"Let me see her!"

"Fine, you want to keep your mouth shut."

He gets up and I get up as well. I was getting tired of this bullshit anyways. I was already a dead woman, dead people don't talk.

As we left the room and walked down the hallway. All I could think about was Kazimir though. I had every opportunity to say anything, but I didn't.

I would never do that him. I wouldn't snitch on him, when he hasn't done anything to me. He was completely different from Juan and everything about before. He was still an asshole at some times, but he was still way better.