Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп

Kazimir

I looked at her and studied her features. I would think it's her sitting in front of me. I hated the fact that they had similar features. It made me miss her more.

I was waiting for Estefan to come and get his prisoner. I didn't even want to touch her. The anger inside of me had turned into something else. It just made me want to stay away from her. I know it wasn't her, but I would ultimately falter cause they look alike.

Andrei's comment didn't help either. I don't believe Alya, but nobody hates their sibling for no reason. If she did there is no changing the past, she's dead.

She didn't seem to live with the guilt of killing her mother. Jorge even said she killed children, she didn't seem to have that type of guilt. She couldn't have done it, but.

I just needed her to get the fuck out of my face. I left the hotel room and stood in the hallway. I needed to breathe for a second. This would have been all easier if I had her next to me. I massaged my temples trying to soothe my coming headache.

"He's here."

I turned to Yury and looked down the hall. Estefan still in his Christmas mood, had a plain red and white Christmas sweater. He was such a strange man...

"Kazimir, you look absolutely tired. Ready to go back to Russia already?"

"Very," I scowl.

I stand up straight and he stands next to me. I'm hoping this headache will eventually go away. 

"Well, you will be leaving soon enough my friend."

He pats my back and the smile on his face slowly disappears. If he says he saw some stupid vision I might want to punch the shit out of him. I don't was stressed enough I don't need my future being shoved down my throat. He clears his throat, but he just goes to the door. He opens the door and I don't stop him. He can do what he wants.

"Have them start getting the plane ready, I want to be out of here in the next two hours," I said.

I wanted to go in, but I won't like their conversation. I let him stay there for five minutes, then I went in.

I stared at Estefan and then at her. She was silent and her head was down. I looked back at him and he had his arms crossed.

"We will be taking our leave, Kazimir untie her," he said.

"I will have one of my men do it for you," I scoff.

She lifts her head up and shakes her head a little to move her hair out of her face.

"I look too much like her isn't it?"

I don't pay her any attention. I go to the door and call Henrik to come and untie the bitch. He comes in and walks to her chair. I stare at her and she stares right back at me.

"Kaz," She calls, grinning.

My body stiffens, I glared at her. She looked like her, it was almost like it was her calling for me. Yet it wasn't her. Henrik stands behind her getting ready to untie her, but he pauses. He was waiting for my order to continue.

"Don't call me that," I snarl.

"Did I hit a nerve, Kaz?"

"If Estefan didn't want you alive, I promise you would be dead for calling me that," I threaten.

I walked toward her and fisted her hair in my hands. I gripped her hair tightly making sure she felt as if her hair was going to come out. Nobody fucking calls me that.