Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп

Kazimir

"She doesn't look pregnant," Anastasia commented.

I turned my head in her direction, I glared at her and she sighed. She pretended like she was zipping her lips together. She throws away the key and she puts her hands up, trying to hide her devilish smile.

"Be careful with your words."

She was wearing a hoodie of course she wouldn't have been able to see her bump. It was quite big on her and she was only a few months she wasn't showing too much. I only saw her bump that one time in the house, but she just covered up mostly.

I could hear a faintness of Henrik's voice calling for Sasha. It began to get louder and I got up to see what it was about. Sasha was in the bathroom, so she couldn't attend to whatever Henrik needed.

I walked out into the foyer and he reached the bottom of the stairs. I watched him as he stopped and stood in front of me.

"What is it?"

"Imani is throwing up and she asked Azura to call her," he told.

"Leave Sasha, I will go."

I'm sure she needs to clean up after whatever escapade went down between her and Alexei. Her hair being messy and Alexei having to fix her pants says enough for me. I went up the stairs since it would be faster, than taking the elevator.

I just wanted to make sure she was okay. Although we weren't speaking much, I still had to make sure she was fine. She was pregnant with my baby after all.

I walked down the hall, making my way to her bedroom. I knew Henrik was right behind, because there was nobody posted outside of her door. Where was Mikhail? I went to the door and opened it, I looked around the room.

Azura was sitting on the bed, she had her IPad in her hands, her attention focused on her screen. Two maids were in the room with their luggage, they had one suitcase in the closet ready to be unpacked.

Mikhail carried her out of the bathroom and I observed him. I watched him like he was prey, the way he looked at her was not normal. He was staring down at her and he put her down on the bed. His eyes were only focused on her, he moved her braids out the way with a soft sweep of his hand. She rambling about something, but he was speaking to her softly.

Azura looked at them and she watched them for a second, then she looked around the room probably for the maids, then her eyes land on mine.

"Mr, Kaismer!"

Mikhail snapped his head up and he backed away from her. He looked like a child caught eating candy. He didn't look at her the way any man should look at her.

"Boss."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes, she will randomly get sick sometimes. Nothing to worry about," he answered.

He walked with hurried steps out of the room. He's on his last few hours of life. She murmured and stirred on the bed. Azura sat at her side comforting her and I watched their interaction unfold. Azura was patting her head and I could feel my heart wanting to go to her.

The force of just wanting to go to her was compelling, but my feet never moved. I just watched as they shared a motherly and daughter moment. Azura tells her a poor joke, but she laughs like it is the funniest joke ever.

Azura turned to me and she had the brightest smile which made me want to turn away. I didn't want to ruin their moment. Imani did sit up on the bed slightly and she looked at me, with a weak smile.