Cнаpтёя Tщёптч Ѳпё

Imani

"Kaz! Kaz.... Kazimir!"

I frantically looked around in the emptiness of the land. For miles there was nothing, there was nothing but vast land that was empty. The ground was dry grass, that was the only thing. There was no sun in the sky, the sky a bleak blue color.

"KAZIMIR!" I screamed.

I kept calling for him and he wasn't answering. I have been running and running searching for him. I held the sides of my head as I began to spin trying to grasp what was happening.

Don't do this to me. Don't leave me here. Please Kaz, come back. I'm sorry. Kaz, please. Kazimir, baby please.

"KAZIMIR! KAZ!"

I heard the sound of a lion roaring and that had  me searching from where it was coming from. The lion roared again and I listened, I began to run in the direction of the lions roars.

The grass beneath me shifted and became dry and orange, it was no longer short. The length of the grass had changed, the sky filled with a sun in the sky. The orange casted over the skies, illuminated a deep to light orange sky.

A large tree stood in front of me. I peered up at the tree, then I saw the lion resting just below the tree. As I got closer it not longer sounded like a roar, but a cry. It was crying.

I slowly went over to the lion, cautious of it. It peered at me, its eyes narrowed at me. He mewled at me. I got closer and I lowered to pet the lion.

"I'm sorry Kaz," I say.

I stroked its fur and the lion grunted. He slowly started to play bite me and I laughed it off as he was playing with me. Suddenly the lion pounced on top of me. It beared its teeth at me and growled.

It bite into my shoulder and I began to scream as it tore me limbs to shreds.

***

I held my chest and panted heavily in the bed. Sweat beaded my forehead and dripped down my face. I was sweating profusely and my armpits were drenched in sweat. I sighed and I released my chest.

I couldn't even sleep properly, I have been having similar dreams for the last three days. It's been three days since I have last had a full conversation with Kaizmir. We had a short conversation two days ago.

~~~

"What do you want to do about Juan?"

"I-..."

He stood there waiting for my answer. He had his hands in his pockets and he was so far away from me. He acted like I was some sort of disease he couldn't even be near. He barely looked at me, he made eye contact with me once.

"I don't have all day," he grunts.

"I-...umm I want Azura to be able to say goodbye to him first. I don't want her thinking that abandoned her, she deserves to say goodbye to him properly."

"Okay."

He nods his head and he turns around. That was it? I stared at his back as he was about to leave.

"Kazimir."

He stops as he was just about to open the door. A few seconds past as he slowly turns around to look at me. He finally looked me in the eyes, but I hated the way he looked. His beautiful hazel eyes were dull and dark, no emotion emits from them.