Cнаpтёя Tщёптч

Kazimir

"We should talk upstairs."

I walk to the door and I hold it open for her. She walks forward and passes me. She must have finished putting Azura down and getting herself ready. I could smell the soft scent of her body wash and the smell of her she shea butter.

Her hair was tied back into a ponytail and I saw the ends of her hair were wet. She must have just come out the shower then. She was wearing a dress and I wasn't focused on looking at her before. Her braids flowed down her back to her waist.

I looked away from her ass, but I looked back up at her head. I glanced back down at her ass it jiggled a bit as she walked up the staircase. I looked away again. I needed to focus.

Focus Kazimir.

We enter the hallway and I lead her to a room that I know doesn't have cameras in. This conversation had to be private for the both of us. I opened the door and she went in.

I tried not to look at her ass again. It's been a while, but it was just so fat and I know there was a difference about it. She went to sit down and she holds her bump. She rubs it and she looked down at it.

I sat down from across her. She rubs her belly again, but she smiled as she did. It seemed normal for her. Do I really want to have this conversation with her? I don't.

Yet in life you have to do certain things you don't want to do. She lifts her head up and her lips flattened. I looked at her belly and I wanted to just get a feel. I didn't want to let Mikhail live, I don't like the way he looks at her or the way she cares about him.

"Mikhail dies, Henrik lives," I state.

"Why?"

"He made a mistake that almost cost me my children and you," I responded.

"It wasn't his fault though. I knew it was Juan. It was my fault."

She put herself in danger, but I expected that. She wouldn't want to put herself or Azura in danger. At the same time he's unpredictable, he was cutting her fucking belly. Any deeper he could have stabbed one of the twins, killing one of them in the process.

"Would you prefer if it was by force? He was more than willing to hurt me."

I clicked my teeth and I got up from the couch. I'm going to need a drink. I walked over to the cabinet and I opened it. I grabbed a bottle of Praskoveyskiy Whiskey. I was saving this bottle for when I really needed it.

It was made here in Russia. Made from a company that sold exquisite Vodka, but there whiskey was even better. This whiskey was seven years old and I had hit sitting here, waiting.

Waiting for a very moment like this. I carried both the cup and whiskey. I went and sat down on the same couch as her, just at the end. I opened up the whiskey bottle and I enjoyed hearing the crackle of bottle opening.

I poured the whiskey into the cup and watched as the golden brown liquid flowed into the cup and it became a deep color, full of richness. I put down the bottle and I swirled it, before taking a sip. I focused my gaze on her.

"He was cutting your belly, he was more than willing to hurt you. Imagine if I didn't show? What do you think would have happened?"

I took another sip of the liquid. The flavors of the whiskey was all so soothing. It wasn't too bitter to the taste, it had a nice rich sweet flavor to it. I sipped on my whiskey, while I waited for her to respond to me.

She could have lost them and what would she have told me? It was an accident, a mistake, and she wouldn't have been able to say anything to me. She would be silent like she is now.