Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп

Kazimir

Kent, England

Sevenoaks was the name of the area where he had her. They were just on the outside of London. If he wanted to keep her hidden he should have gone farther away.

Even I would have gone farther away, preferably Scotland. Why would he go in the opposite direction?

I wasn't listening to anyone around me. I was trapped in my own mind. What was I going to say to her when I first saw her? She's pregnant with my twins. I know I told her to get rid of them, but that was because I thought she was choosing him.

What if she wanted to be with him and I went through this just for her to say she wanted him. Alexei said that he came for her though and Juan had the opportunity to swoop in.

The journey was about four hours since were coming from Moscow which wasn't bad. It gave us enough timing to plan everything on the plane. I had a doctor and a nurse with me just in case.

I was anxious and I haven't felt anxious in a very long time. I was anxious of what was going to happen in the next few hours. I was nervous for what was to come the next few months even years.

***

Nikolai has gotten the blueprints of  the house. We were able to plan out what needed to be done. Some of my men surrounded the house and some with me to go in.

I knew this would easy as he was only one person in that house. Azura is easy to manipulate as a child, she thinks that's her father. Who loves her and cares for her. For a child to used by her father and used for bait for her mom, she might have have thought this was a game.

Imani on the other hand would comply that's why it was so easy for him to get away. She wouldn't want to put Azura or herself and the babies at risk.

I didn't think force was needed as much since I knew there was only three of them. One of my men kicked open the door and a child started screaming.  I knew it was her, I went inside and Azura was on the floor crying and screaming.

She was watching some children's cartoon and I went to her. She seemed scared of me, but she seemed to recognize me. Her crying slowly reduces and I heard Imani calling for her upstairs.

"Mr?" She sniffles.

"Where's your mom?"

I don't know if she understands me since I haven't spoken English in months and my accent has gone back to my Russian one.

"With daddy."

I ordered Mikhail to get Azura and Henrik and I rushed upstairs. There were four doors. Henrik went to the two on the right and I went to the left. I could hear the sound of struggling from my side.

If there's only two of them in the room that means my gun is going to be useless. He is more likely to have her in a hostage position making him desperate. I unloaded my gun and drop the bullets at the door.

I'm going to have to hope he doesn't have a gun on him or I have made myself completely defenseless.

I kicked the door open and my heart stilled. Seeing her was different, but this situation was different. Blood dripped down her belly and her eyes were fresh with tears. He had a knife to her neck, but that wouldn't do anything to me. The blood on her belly was hers.

They were fresh cuts and the blood slowly going down. I took a step forwards her.

"Do not come over here, look at the Mi amor Russian lion to the saving huh?"

She struggled against him, but she had to stop moving. He was only going to get more irritated.

"I knew Oleg would be useless," he grits.