Broken twins

I walked around a forest not caring that I'm bleeding everywhere. I saw a storm up ahead with purple lighting. "Athens!" I yelled before running towards the storm. I ended up running into a village that was on fire. The storm was roaring over me as the screams of burning people echoed with it. "Athens!" I yelled. "Oh you are my sisters girlfriend" A voice in the storm. I thought about the voice that showed me the star. "I'm her boyfriend, I have two souls remember" I said. "My apologies you just seem feminine and you are bleeding out" She said. I looked at my shoulder before looking at my trail of blood. "So I am" I said before looking at the storm. A little purple ball dropped from the sky in front of me as the storm roared once more. "Take it, it will allow us to keep talking without you being around my storm" She said. I picked it up and kept walking in the forest not knowing where I was going. "You know Gala is a wolf in sheep's clothing" Athens said. I kept quite as I walked around. "I know what you're thinking" She said before giggling. "What's that?" I asked getting a little upset. "Why is she being so friendly while she has her sister hostage" She said. "Let her go!" I yelled slowly losing my mind. "I don't have her idiot, Why would I keep her hostage?" Athens asked. My mind calmed down as I realized she had no reason to hurt her own sister. "I want her safe which is why I wanted to talk to you" She said. I stumbled a little on the ground as I was breathing heavily. "There's a house ahead of you that has a man who can help you" Athens said. "Why help me, I have one arm and eye" I said as I continued walking. "My sister loves you, That's my reason" She said. I stayed quiet thinking about Gala. "She's broken and you make her feel better" Athens said. I saw a house ahead of me that was made out of wood. "I don't trust you but right now I don't know who to trust" I said running to the house light headed. I rammed the wall before falling down. I squeezed the ball as I slowly lost my vision. Athens tried to talk to me but I couldn't understand her. "I'm just tired" I said as I closed me eyes.