Tyrant

"What did you do to her?" Athens asked. "That girl is Alexis and I just made her into a demi demon" I said opening a portal to hell. "A What?" Athens asked confused. "She can be a demon if she chooses to but she now has twice the power a normal human does" I said getting my axe out. "Why do that?" Athens asked. "Simple reasons really, I found my replacement" I said before kicking the door down to my office. "Lich you blue flame idiot get over here!" I yelled. Lich appeared in front of me out of a blue flame. I summoned my flame in my other hand as I looked at Lich. She put her hand on her sword annoyed with me. "Go back to your crows you parasite" I said annoyed. She dashed forward getting her sword. I raised my arm up blocking her sword. "Pathetic!" I yelled as I slammed my axe into her shoulder. She fell on one knee not making a sound. "You don't mean shit when she's in charge!" I yelled as I punched her stomach. Lich punched my head before giggling. "I have no clue how anyone knew who I was when I said absolutely nothing!" Lich yelled happily. "You look me thrown, You took my own body parts but most of all you didn't let me take my jacket and you ripped my shirt now die" I said shooting her. She swung her sword around defecting the pellets before laughing more. A light blue aura came from her sword. "Pathetic little demon, do you have any clue who you are up against?" She asked pointing the sword at me. I ran at her annoyed getting my axe ready. "Foolishness!" She yelled pushing the sword forward. I put my arm out again to block it only for Lich's sword to go threw it. "Like I said you're nothing" She hissed before kicking me off the blade. I fell back and dropped my axe in front of Lich. "You're really gonna get it now" I said rubbing my head. "How will you defeat me great prince of death?" Lich asked kicking away my axe. I laughed as I got up. "Like this!" I yelled tackling her into a portal. We fell were now falling down on earth, exchanging punching as we fell. I sprout my wings and landed safely as I watcnhed Lich fall. "Die you useless leech!" I yelled before laughing. Lich suddenly dived at me with her foot leading her to my chest. As I felt my chest being crushed in I saw that she had black feathered wings like me. I fell to the ground laughing realizing something. "You are Myths daughter aren't you?" I asked getting up. "That's right I'm his daughter and his best assassin." She said putting her wings away. "Must be a bad assassin if I'm still alive!" I yelled charging at her.