Lied to us all

I tried to understand myself a little as I was walking around. "Prince!" A voice yelled. I cracked my knuckles excepting someone to challenge me. A girl dressed casually with a red scarf over her mouth approached me. "Come with me" She said. "Look I'm really not in the mood to fight so please leave me alone" I said getting annoyed. The girl summoned a large scythe made of ice. "The reapers refuse your request" she said pointing it at me. Everything started to shake before I appeared in another place. I was in a twin with a bunch of different clocks around me. "I am Marry and this is the reaper relm" she said putting her weapon away. "Why should I care about this, I do my job and keep the cycle of souls flowing" I said trying not to get mad. "Yes but something is wrong" She said. "If hell stops the cycle it would kill itself" I said getting defensive. "There's a few souls going under your radar that refuse to die" Marry said. I got close to her before looking into her blue ice like eyes. "Isn't that your fault?" I asked. "It keeps slipping out of every know hell as if it's gathering pain and the other soul is Lich" Marry said before backing up. My soul got quite as I thought about her. "She's a servant for the dead kingdom and she's also a soul parasite" Marry said. I silent as I thought about the dead kingdom. "And the other?" I asked. "It is dying repeatedly as if it is stuck in a time loop" she said. I closed my eyes thinking about what I have done and how this was only the beginning for a horrible war I caused. "We are the flow of time and souls so please kill Lich as we try to understand what this creature is and how much of a problem it will" Marry said. I stayed quiet still trying to understand what I'm hearing. "Look forget everything I said" Marry said noticing I'm confused. "Kill Lich and keep the river of souls flowing to their judgment" I said opening a portal. "Good girl so you do understand" Marry said. "I'm not a girl" I snapped as I walked threw the portal.