Bad bite

I charged at Lich not knowing what took over my body. I clawed at her a little before biting her arm. "You damn animal!" She yelled before pulling her sword out. I let go of her and backed up. "Since you want to fight like a caged animal I'll hunt you like one" she said creating a bunch of copies of herself. I looked at all of them wondering which one was real. "Go on creature find me" Lich said. I tried looking where I heard her voice but it was no use. "Where am I?" She asked before laughing. I closed my eyes and tried to think about my next move. I raised my hand up in the air and jabbed the first one in front of me with my nails. I opened my eyes to see my hand in Lich's stomach. "You are a group of souls together so you smell" I said before biting her shoulder. She screamed before stabbing my leg with her sword. I sinked my teeth deeper in her shoulder before jumping back taking a chunk of her with me. I chewed on the meat that was in my mouth as I watched Lich scream in pain. "I don't have a grill my teeth and made of metal so I always have a weapon on me" I said before kicking the wound on her side. "Got you!" She yelled taking off her mask and stabbing my side with it. I backed up before pulling out the mask. "Cheap attack" I hissed as I looked at her. She looked like a normal girl but the right side of her face was covered in scars. "Most never see my face but you are dead no matter this time" Lich said before a blue aura formed around her. It was a different shade of blue than her sword. "This is what I am, I am a crow of the dead kingdom!" She yelled getting into a stance. "You don't taste that bad so I'll take the rest of your arm" I said in a serious tone. Lich smiled as black liquid started dripping from her eyes. "Make me happy!" She yelled swinging her sword at me. An echo of the slash came at me knocking me down. "Go on prince eat me!" She yelled stabbing my metal arm again. I jumped back realizing she had lost herself in a bloodlust rage. She was stronger and faster than before. She giggled and laughed as she ran after me. I could feel myself getting more terrified as I watcnhed her getting closer. I stopped moving and took a step forward. "Sleep little boy It's time for the big girls to play" a voice said in my head.