Light from above

"Athens you there?" I asked as walked to a city near me. "I knew you would return someday" She said. "I'm gonna kill those who betrayed me then take Liches head" I said. "So what you want to give me your arm for power?" She asked. "No I want you to watch to see if I can protect the ones I love" I said getting angry. She stayed silent as I squeezed my axe. "Gala can swallow all of reality into darkness if she wanted to" Athens said. "She can what!" I yelled. "You do know she was darkness and I was light before we switched?" Athens asked. "No I didn't know that" I said thinking about her destroying everything. I arrived in a city where the demonic office was. "Are you really gonna kill your brother and your best friend?" A voice asked. "Stay out of this and go back to your nest!" I snapped. "Who are you talking to, I don't see anyone around you?" Athens asked. "Natalie the seraphim" I said. An angel appeared in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "Lich seems to be half god and half something else so her ruling hell is a big threat to us" Natalie said. "That's why I'm pulling off her head after killing my former guards" I said. Lighting jumped around her as she walked around me. "You know the end of the world is approaching?" She asked. "You too have been seeing visions?" I asked. "Yes and I believe that Lich is related to those stars so you need to keep your two power guards alive" She said. "I'm constantly in pain and exhausted from hearing screaming so what's in it for me for showing mercy?" I asked. "Smart demon for recognizing that I'm helping myself" Natalie said before laughing. "I can take you to Heaven so we can power you up and you can have a few minutes of people as your souls calm down" Natalie offered. I stayed quiet as I thought about the offer. "Fine if it's a trap Athens will destroy your world" I said. "Huh what, Hey don't involve me!" She snapped. "Deal" Natalie said grabbing my hand. A bright light shinned down on us as we assented up to Heaven.