Alone in the world

I waited in a restaurant trying to gather my thoughts. "I thought humans couldn't see you?" Athens asked. "When I choice to I let them see a physical human form of myself" I said as I wrote down all of the information I gathered in a notebook. "Why are you writing this damn you know I can memories it?" Athens asked. I stayed quiet as the waitress approached me. She had brown hair that was tied up, her eyes were a bright brown shinning threw her glasses. "Hi is everything alright?" She asked. "Yes thank you but could I have a cup of coffee?" I asked. She nod her head and walked away. "What a pretty young thing" Athens said. I just kept writing things down. "Why don't you enslave her as a wife or a sex slave?" Athens asked. "I am dating your sister, I really don't think I need a human slave" I snapped. "Gala is a eternal entity as this human is forced to obey demons" Athens said before giggling. I laughed a little while looking at the girl. "I was once like her and now I'm stuck in this horrible body while my two former life scream from the pain" I said as the waitress came back. "Here you go" She said cheerfully as she put the mug in front of me. "If you would gable your soul what you want as a fair exchange?" I asked her. "Uh I would probably say something like peace among the world" She said. "So your soul is equal up to world peace?" I asked. "It's probably not even worth a penny but I like to believe it is" She said before laughing a little. "Take her soul!" Athens yelled. She walked away to another customer as I started drinking the coffee. "Shut the fuck up and start doing what I asked!" A man yelled pointing a gun at everyone working there. "Prince don't do it, You'll traumatize her" Athens said as I got up. The guy pointed the gun at me and ordered me to stop moving. "A king of hell and Prince of death listens to no one" I said before looking the man in the eyes. He started freaking out before falling to the ground grabbing where his heart is. "Silence!" I yelled jabbing my hand into his chest. No one could see me or the man at this point. All what they saw was him having a heart attack. "You killed him" A girl said a few feet away. I pulled out his soul before looking at the waitress pinned against the wall in fear. I slowly walked over to her and held her face. "Even covered in blood you're still pretty" I said before laughing a little. The girl stayed quiet and tried not to cry. "Find me in a few years" I said before putting the soul in her mouth. I forced her to eat it because walked away laughing.