Pain of angels

I walked followed a weak little wicked that had been running around. "What are you going to do?" Athens asked. I grabbed the wicked and threw him into an alley. "I'll burn you to hell!" He said getting up. "Go ahead I'll drag you there with your own chain" I said getting serious. "You're alive I thought you died months ago" He said sounding scared. "Am I dead?" I asked him before kicking his kneecap in. He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground. "You are really weak if you can't snap that back in place" I said summoning my axe. "You think that can hurt me?" He said trying to make me second guess myself. I slammed my axe into his leg and watched him scream louder. "Holy enchanted you prick now will you listen or do I have to break more of you?" I asked. "She's on her throne that's all she never moves or does anything" He said panicking. I pulled my axe out and pointed my shotgun at him. "Do you know if Flame listens to her?" I asked. "No she doesn't!" He yelled. "I didn't know you had this kind of darkness within you" Athens said. "Tell anyone I'm alive and I'll peel off your skin from your bones and then I'll find whoever you love and do the same" I said before grabbing his throat. "I get it just please let me go" He begged. "I killed God's before and now I'm gonna kill another one" I said before making him pass out by squeezing his throat. "You sure you didn't kill him?" Athens asked. "It doesn't matter if he lives or dies" I said putting my axe away. "Why are you like this?" Athens asked. "I am created by two souls so I am twice as deadly but the negative side is constantly hearing them scream" I said walking into the street. "Why do they scream?" She asked. "A soul is a very odd material, I mean it makes life even after it's original body is dead" I said before walking on the sidewalk. "So all demons and angels are just souls creating the good side of it or bad too" She said sounding curious. "That's correct but my soul is two souls pulled apart and stitched together or fused as they call it but as a result I'm twice the evil but very Bipolar since I actually do have two personalities" I said looking at my hands. "Your weird rage horn demon form is your other personality taking control, I can tell the girl screams with rage as the boy screams in pain of sadness" Athens said. I stayed quiet trying to figure out if the two friends wanted to be together forever or not.