1. Welcome performance!

A/N: Hi hi! Go listen to Keran's new album!!!  The pic was posted on Weibo and idk whats happening to me.

Also! You might see some chinese characters throughout the whole fanfic but not to worry the translations (+ the convos in chinese) are all in italics ! Enjoy<3

Tong's POV

I scanned around the long table that was right in front of my eyes noticing a girl with brown short hair. Wait.. Is that who i think it is..

" 刘雨昕?!"(LIU YU XIN?!) i screamed. I jumped all the way from the mentor's sight to her seat.  "垃圾桶!!" (dustbin!!) She shouted back. "别乱叫!" (Don't yell!) I whispered-shouted. 垃圾桶 (dustbin) was a nickname she gave me when we first became friends , pretty funny one i'm not gonna lie. "你唱得真好!比我们上次去唱歌时好多了~" (You sang very well! Compared to the last time you sang, it's better!) Yuxin teased. I rolled my eyes jokingly.

" 你们好像认识很久了。" (You seem to have known each other for a long time. ) Kun commented.

"是的,我们在大学已经认识了。" (Yes, we met in University. ) I chuckle as i thought about the amazing memories we made.

"等会儿,记得吗?" (wait, remember?) I say as i held up my pinky with a ring which had the alphabet X engraved on it.

"哪儿有可能忘记呢!" (how can i forget!) She exclaimed holding up her pinky also with the same ring as mine but it had the letter T engraved on it. We did our little thing and sat next to each other.

God, I missed her so god damn much! It felt like an eternity since i last hugged her.

We were talking until the next company came.

"学长好,老师们好,我们是来自TOV娱乐的。" (Hello Kun and fellow teachers, we are from TOV entertainment.)

"我是林凡。" ( I am Marco Lin Fan)

"我是陆柯燃。" ( I am K Lu Ke Ran)

"我是陈艺文。" ( I am Hazel Chen Yi wen)

They introduced themselves.

Liu Yu Xin's POV

"陆柯燃?怎么听起来那么耳熟啊?"(Lu Keran?  Why does it sound so familiar?) I muttered to myself. It's at the tip of my tongue but i can't seem to get it out!

"说啥呢?" ( What are you talking about?) Tong asked."没什么啦,就是陆柯燃这儿名字听起来真耳熟。" (Oh its nothing, it's just the name Lu Ke Ran sounds so familiar to me) I admit.

"我想起来了!陆柯燃是我在中学见的师姐!但是这个世界有很多人也叫陆柯燃的,就不知道如果她是否那个师姐......" ( Oh I got it! Lu Ke Ran is a senior I met when I was attending secondary school. But I don't know if she's that Senior im talking about.... this world is afterall still very big, there are a lot of people who are also named Lu Ke Ran) I say.

  "是哪个师姐你喜欢的吗?!" (Are you talking about the senior that you like?!) Tong exclaimed. "嘘!你小点儿声!是的是的。" (Shush! Lower your voice Yes its her) I warned.

Tong's POV

"唉呀,慢慢来,我们有的是时间你不必担心。"(Aiya, let's go slow, all we have is time you don't have to worry) I assure her. I know quite a bit about Ke Ran as Yuxin has told me so much about her. They used to be pen pals after Keran left the school to go somewhere else. I know that yuxin will have a crush on her forever and she'll never be with another person until she dies. Man, I'm quite certain that she also has feelings for her. I think they're still writing to each other, I don't know. All i know is that Yuxin follows her on Weibo but Keran just thinks she's a fan.