21. Next stop, Cheng Du

Linfan's POV

My thoughts are messy, I'm confused. Did she really break up with me? It has been over ten hours, did she really not come to visit me? I turn to my right and Keyin's head was on my bed. And to my left is Yuxin and Keke sleeping soundly together at the bed next to me. I sigh and look at my wounded  arm. Did  she really have to do that? I touched it and winced at the pain.  I took Keke's phone and texted the groupchat the location of the hospital, hoping to see her later on. I went back to sleep so that time would go faster. 

Keyin's POV

I felt Linfan's blanket move but I didn't mind it at all but after a bit, it stopped moving. I looked up and saw her asleep. I checked my phone and there was an address texted from Keke. She was awake? I walked to the bathroom and found a couple of new toothbrushes still in their packaging. I took one and wrote "KY" on it, to mark out which toothbrush is mine.

 I finished up in the bathroom and walked to my bag. Wanting to go get breakfast for them. But then, someone knocked on the door. I opened it slowly and saw Tong. "她们怎么样啊?我带了早饭给你们吃。。我可以进来吗?"(How are they? I've brought breakfast for you guys... can i come in?) She says standing outside, a little hesitant to come in.

 I smiled and nodded. She walked into the room and put down the food onto the table. I look towards Linfan's bed, she was tossing and turning in her sleep, her forehead was wet with sweat she was mumbling something in her sleep. "彤。彤。。。别离开我。。" (Tong... Tong... Don't leave me...)She mumbled. The sides of her eyes almost squeezing out a waterfall of tears. I quickly took a wet towel and wiped her forehead. Tong ran to her side and kept apologising. Yuxin woke up a bit later and saw her. "你怎么哭了呢?"(why are you crying?)  She asked. But as Tong wanted to speak, Keke intruded the conversation and said, "我们不欢迎你,请你出去。不要回来了。"(You're not welcomed here, please leave the room. Don't come back.) I was in shock honestly on how Keran spoke. 

Tong apologised to everyone and left. 

Tong's POV

I quickly pushed the timing of my flight to Cheng Du closer to my timing. I drove back to my house and started to pack. Since I dont have anything to fight for now, I'll go open up my own company. People wouldn't find me anyways. I brought my cat along with me in her cosy cage. I called my landlord and said that I'll be moving out. 

"艺文,我们下次再跳吧。"(Yiwen, we'll dance together next time.)  I sent her a text. and she replied with a "OK" 

I then left for Cheng Du.

1 year later.....

"十分钟后,去开会室。每个组准备下个星期的Men's Health 服装,给大家看。有图的组,要打印出来给每个人看。"(Go to the  meeting room in ten minutes. Every group prepare next week's Men's Health  costume designs for  =everyone to see. Those groups with designs on  paper, print them out.)  I announce to my employees. They nodded and pulled out their papers. We were gonna plan for Men's Healths' advertisment for a girlgroup. 

I walked into the meeting room and sat at the first seat, nearest to the projector. 'Buzz' my phone vibrated against the glass table.  "在吗?"(You  there?)   My online friend texted. "在啊,怎么啦?"(I'm here, what's up?) I reply. "我被我老板开出了" (I got fired  by my boss) She texted. "没事可以来我这儿打工。"(It's alright, you can come and work for me.)  I suggested. "你在哪里?"(Where's your company located at?)  "成都。我待会儿给你发地址,我要开会了886~"(ChengDu. I'll  reply you later with the location. I have to attend  a meeting now, bye!!)  I reply in a rush when I saw my employees rush into the meeting room. 

"第一组上来给我看你们的图。"(First group come up and show us your designs.)  I stated. They started to distribute the papers to everyone. I looked at it and asked them to explain why we should use this as the final outfit the girls would have to wear. "首先,我们来介绍我们的顾客。我们的顾客是一个女团,THE9, 从《青春有你2》 出来的。她们是刘雨昕,虞书欣,许佳琪,谢可寅,喻言,安崎,赵小棠,孔雪儿和陆柯燃。"(Firstly, let's introduce our clients. Our client is a girlgroup, THE9. From Youth with you 2. Their members consists of Liu Yuxin, Yu Shuxin, Xu Jiaqi, Xie Keyin, Yuyan, Anqi, Zhao Xiaotang, Kong Xueer and Lu Keran. )  She explained. I paused, wait they aren't the people I almost killed last year are they. Oh god, I read the files about them but I didn't realise they were them. I knew they could do it. But how about Linfan? 

"老板娘,您没事吧?" (Lady boss, you alright?) Anne asked. 

"没事没事,继续。" (Yup, i'm fine. Continue.) I replied. 

One by one they came up and We finally decided  one 9 black and red outfits. For each member, there would be a mixture of  red and  black or just full black. 

"第一组明天要拿团员的服装。第二组可以帮忙。第三组要拿拍摄要的东西.第四组,要拿汤衣机。第五组那戒指,项链,手链。最后一组,要准备九个化妆包。每一个要写团员的名字。好吧,你们都可以回家了,睡个好觉。明天九点要到机场的停车站哦!我们要去广州了。" (First group you guys will have to take the members' Costumes. Group 2 can help out too. Group 3 you guys are incharge of taking the necessary materials for the Photoshoot. Group 4 take the portable iron. Group 5 take the accessories needed. Last group, take 9 make-up  pouches for each member. Remember to label their names! Okay, you guys can go home already. Reach the pick up point at the airport tomorrow 9am! We're going back to Guang Zhou!) I announce to my employees. I love mixing company bonding trips and work  trips together! I  do this every trip, i think it's quite fun. 

I sat on my seat and waited till every employee left the room then i left. 

I started the engine of my car and turned the radio on. "下一首是国内的新的女团!THE9 的《斯芬克斯》!"  (The next song is a new girlgroup from our country! THE9's Sphinx!) 

斯芬克斯问答案是什么
向前走 决定了没有
这路没尽头yeah!

前方的后方的
THE9 is  coming 
警告你退后

够不够 
we're so dope

Woah shit. Their song is actually fire! That should be a mixture of  Keke's and Xiaotang's vocals. I knew they could do  it. A while later, i reached the doors of my home. I entered the passcode and  pushed the  door open. I took a bath and finally started packing. 

------------------------------

heyyyy hope  yalls enjoyed this!! Ngl i miss  THE9 sm rn. anyways, stay safe!!!

word count: 1003 words