13. Fashion Contest

Yuxin's POV

The directors told us the next morning about the Fashion contest coming up. Each dormitory is supposed to dress up and the theme was "Amusement park" and that we only have 10 minutes. What on earth am I gonna wear? "柯柯!你要穿啥?" (Keke! What are you gonna wear?) I ask looking through my closet. "看看我还有啥衣服能穿啊。"(Let's see what clothes I have.) She sighed. "我觉得游乐场大家都会穿五颜六色,我们得走个不一样的。"(I think the amusement park everyone would wear colourful clothes. We have to have a different style.) Keke says.

"雨昕!我穿白色衬衫吧*"(Yuxin! I'll wear the white dress shirt.)* She asked standing infront of the white dress shirt. "那我穿啥?黑色吗?欸看起来也挺配的。就是它!"(Then what do I wear? Black? Ei, it kinda matches. ) I speak to myself taking out the black shirt and jacket out. I walked into the bathroom to change and when I got out, I saw Keke still standing there. "既然有点困"(I'm kinda sleepy.) Linfan yawns. We all laugh at her joke. "可寅,彤彤,你们穿什么?"(Keyin, Tong, what are you guys wearing?) I ask. "这个吧。"(This.) Tong says showing me her baggy jeans with a black shirt. Then keyin Shows us her leather jeans along with a white crop top. Time is up and we got out of our dorms. We walked out to Showcase what our dorm had done for the contest.

"老师,多拍拍右脸。"(Take more of my right side.) I requested. "嗨哟要求啊。哈哈哈哈。" (Haiyo, you still can request for things. Hahah!) Tong joked. One by one we walked to the front. First to go up was Linfan, "林凡,不要笑。"Linfan, don't laugh.) Anqi says in her accent as Linfan chuckles. She turns around and bumped into Keke. I couldnt help but to laugh. "干什么干什么干什么?" (What are you trying to do?) Keke says as she walks down the aisle. Next was me and I almost tripped when I walked. Infront of me was Keke, I brushed my hand against hers on purpose. She blushed and continued walking. Next it was Tong then Keyin. After they were done, we were told to sit down and watch the other girls. A while later, everyone went back to get ready for the prize.

---------------------------------------

Heyy omg this is a filler chapter im so sorry. But read on to the next one, its gonna be fire.

word count: 365 words