23. My girl

Tong's POV

"挺好的呀,她现在在苏州拍黑怕女孩,有时间可以去那边看看她。" (She's great! She's in Suzhou right now filming Girls like us, if you have the time you can go there and pay a visit to her.) Shuxin replies. I'm really proud of her for entering this show, although she didnt make it, but i hope Keke is alright, her too. I'm not sure if she would forgive me, I'm not expecting her to either but I really have to see her, it's been way too long. Okay, i'll just leave my team to rest tomorrow and I'll go find her.

 I sat on a chair with my coffee and watch them take the pictures. When it was Yuxin's turn to take, she came to me and tried to talk to me. "哇哦,变成大老板了哟!!真为你开心!" (Woah! You're a boss now!! I'm really happy for you!) Yuxin congratulated. "呃,谢谢你雨昕。上次的事。。。你没事吧?手怎么样了?"(er... Thank you Yuxin. About last time... You're okay right?)   I asked hesitantly. I wasn't planning on bringing up the dark history, my heart was beating rapidly while i waited for her answer. "当然没事啦!我能有什么事? 等一下,一起去吃饭吧?" (Of course  im fine! Wait, do you wanna have dinner with us?)Yuxin offers. "可以啊!你们定了吗?还有。。。柯柯是不是在生我的气啊?"(Okay! Where are we going? And.... Is Keke mad at me?)  I asked.

 "没有啦!我们还没定欸。待会儿一起去问呗。林凡真的很想你,去看看她吧。"(Of course not! We have not  decided on where  to eat, I'll ask them later. Linfan misses you so so much, you should go visit her soonn!) She suggested. "她。。想见我吗?"(Does.. she want to see me?)  I ask again. "想啊!如果她不想一定会跟你说的呀!她不是答应过你所有坏和好的事都会跟你说嘛?她一直联系不到你,所以她就跟我们说了咯。"(Of course! If she didn't she would tell you that! And plus didnt she make a promise that whatever things be it good or  bad she'll always tell you? She kept on texting your old wechat account , there were no reply. So she just told us.)  My lips naturally formed an 'O'. I quickly ended my conversation with her as my employees were calling for me. I darted to them and listened to what she had to say. "老板。我们拍完了,我们现在可以开始收拾东西了吗?"(Boss, we're done for today, can we start packing up?)  She  reported. I gave her an okay sign before picking up my megaphone and talking into it. "THE9 成员们我们已拍完了,衣服可以收着!我希望下次还能和你们一起合作!拜拜!"(THE9's members! We have completed the shooting, you guys can keep the outfits! I hope we can work together again next time! Bye!)  They all screamed a 'thank you' before leaving. I gave them a smile then I started helping my employees out. Yuxin then ran to me and mentioned that they've decided to eat at the usual hotpot place we used to go to. 

20 minutes later

I saw that everyone was ready to get back to the hotel room so I quickly shouted my announcements to them. "你们今天干得真好!大家都很累了所以呢,现在到明天晚上我让你们自由玩!车已经到了!照顾好我们的东西哈!晚安!!" (You guys did very well today! Since everyone's so  tired, I'll leave yall be till tomorrow night! The cars' already here! Take good care of our materials! Goodnight!)  I took my bag  and left for a cab. I told the driver the address to the dining place I was gonna go to. "我们到了,你到了吗??" (We're here, have you reached?) Yuxin texted. "多五分钟!你们先点吧!"(5 more minutes! You guys order  first!)  I replied. "没事没事我们在外面等。" (Its alright, we'll wait for  you outside.) Yuxin says.  I finally reached the place after a bit. I got out of the car and bolted to the nine girls. There were a lot of fans coming up to them tho. I squeezed my way to them and we went in together. 

"阿姨!" (Auntie!) Yuxin called, Linfan's aunt looked over her shoulder and her eyes lit up. "来了呀!哎资资!你女朋友来了欸!" (Oh you're here! Hey Zizi! Your girlfriend is here!) Her aunt shouts. She's here?! "女-女朋友?!"(G-Girlfriend?!)  Someone stood up from their seat, it was a familiar figure. She stared at me, I stared back at her. The world stops spinning. She starts walking towards me, I stay rooted to the ground. Then I felt my heart beat faster and faster as she walked toward me. I felt an impact against my body a few seconds after. "你去哪儿了?为什么没有来看我?我想死你了。" (Where did  you go! Why didn't you come see me? I missed you so much!) She says. I hugged her back, taking in her vanilla scent, with a pearl of tear streaming down both our faces. "上次我看你了,但是我被柯柯赶去出了,所以为了不再惹她生气,我就走了。对不起凡凡,我上次保护不了你。你的伤好了吗?你被吓坏了吧。。"(I went to see you last year! But I was being chased out by Keke, so to not further agitate her, I left. I'm so sorry Fanfan, I failed to protect you the other time. Is your wound healed? )  My words filled with guilt was spat out. "没事没事,我已经把我的伤口遮住了!你看!是你最爱了花朵!" (Its nothing! I've already covered the scar! Look! It's your favorite flowers! )She says with a big smile showing me her forearm. There were lots of daises (which were my favorite,). She's so cute, she looked like a child showing me her drawing. "我们合好吧。"(Can we get back together?)  She suggested, I nodded and hugged her again. 

"来来跟我们吃吧!" (Come on! Sit with us!) Shuxin says.   "今晚为了庆祝彤彤终于当老板的身份,什么菜都上!彤彤请客!!" (To celebrate Tong's big achievement, we'll order everything on the menu! It's alright! Tong is treating us!) Keyin says. "行!哈哈哈想叫啥就叫啥!" (Okay! Hahah! Just order whatever you guys want.) 

A/N

HEYYYY HOPE YALLS ENJOYED THIS  CHAPTER!!!! STAY SAFE!! 

word count: 834 words