CHP 2:😮😨Shocking Day😨😮(Part 2)

~INSIDE THE HOUSE~

MOM: BOYS come down and meet your Sister and Dad.

Y/N's POV
(Y/N's Mind: So I have brothers)
Then I heared many footsteps comming down it was like a herd of elephants 🦣🦣🦣🦣 coming downstairs and then my eyes were wide open 👀😂 my mouth hung down wide open in shock seeing the scene in front of me there were so many boys in front of me, looking at me as if they were in a museum seeing a 🦖 dinosaur or as if it was their first time seeing a girl. Then I got curious of how many they were so started counting but mom spoke up in between.

???: Whaaaat??? We have a sister??
Mom:Yes Lucas, you guys will be having a sister.
Y/N:1,2,3...................,6,...............20,21,..
Mom: They are 23 sweetheart.
Hey boys meet your new sister,Lee Y/n
And Y/n meet your new brothers
(Woow i was shocked again as if who the hell would not be shocked to see 23 boys with not even a single girl it looked like a classroom with full of boys, so I asked once again to get satisfaction)
Y/N:Mom are allllll of them are my brothers . like some of them might be cousins
Mom:No sweetheart ❤️ they are not cousins they all are your brothers

Then I nooded

Dad:Y/N introduce yourself

I smiled to my dad and turned again towards them and smiled towards them and said hi

Y/ N: Hii!! I am Lee Y/N ,but you'll can call me Cherry if you wish and I am 22.

But they were acting so cold to me and did not return the smile only some of them were smiling at mee so I got scared a little and backed off one step as they were glaring at me like I was their prey.but suddenly mom saw that I was scared so she put a hand on my shoulders and get me to the front and told the boys to say hi.

Y/N's Mind:()

Boys introduction:
Taeil: Hi I am Taeil , I am the oldest brother here nice to meet you little sis.
(he was smiling at me brightly with features like moon. To be true he looked like a gradpa but was one of the good brothers.)

Johnny: I am Johnny
(His giant talk figure was scaring me,but he was one of the cold brothers)

Yuta:Yuta
(He also had scary vibes of samurai and looked like Japanese 🍙🍡,he was also cold)

Taeyong:Taeyong
(His glare was very intimidating it was like his eyes 👁️ were radiated dark light beams and it was going through my body so I quickly moved my eyes away from him and he smirked a little)

Doyoung:I am Doyoung
(How can such a sweet and bunny looking guy be this cold tsk)(he had a knife 🔪 in his hand which was scary with his expressions ,he almost  looked like pennywise)

Kun:I a..

(He was cut off by someone)

???:(said with dolphin voice)he is mom
(When he said this others laughed at his comment and Kun went towards him by shouting his name and smacked on the head and then said sorry and introduce himself)

Kun:Hyaaa Chenle!! I am not mom can't you see our mom standing besides Y/N
And hi Y/N nice to meet you i am Kun eldest after those who introduced just now.I like to cook so if you want to eat anything you can ask me I will make it for you (he said with a smile)
(He looked like a Chinese person)

Y/N: Yes sure than you (i replied him with a smile)

Chenle:(mianhee) sorry Kunge

Kun:its okay

Ten:I am Ten not number 10
( Others started laughing but again some of them stopped laughing and make a scary poker face which made me laugh but I successfully hid it ,he was also cold)