CHP :16:ChenJi

In went to my room took a shower 🚿 and then i changed my clothes as i had to go to the house of the girls to have a meeting with them but i will tell the others that i am going to hangout with them.
I changed into this:

I then went down some were in the living and maybe some were in their room or out in the garden area

I saw taeyong opp seating on the sofa with jaehyun oppa, jisung, Chenle ,shotaro Johnny oppa, Taeil oppa ,sicheng oppa and Kun oppa.

Y/n: taeyong oppa i am going to hangout with my friends.

Taeyong:okay u can go y/nnie but be safe.

Y/n:sure thing oppa!

Jisung: noona me and Chenle also want to go with u

Y/n: i would have taken u both but sadly it's only girls day in house so I'm sorry.

Chenle: noona please

Jisung:it's okay noona we can go with u next time do bye now me and Chenle are going to the convience store

Y/n:should i drop u two there ? Ohh wait I think my phone is still upstairs.i will get it and there drop u two

Jisung:no noona it's okay we can walk there it's near by .

Y/n: okay then i will get my phone then

I went upstairs to get my phone.

I went up but i urgently need to go to washroom so went there it took me 10 minutes.then i went to the parking lot took my car and left the mansion to go to their house .

End of y/n pov

Meanwhile outside the mansion:

JISUNG POV:

Chenle:hyaaa jisung why are we suddenly going to the convience 🏪 store.

Jisung:idiot we r not going to the convience store.

Chenle:then?

Jisung: let's go to the parking lot first

Chenle:why ?

Jisung:just shut and let's go first.

We both went down and found noona's car

Chenle:oh isn't this y/n noona's car

Jisung:yup now let's hide in there in the baggage space back.so that we can go with nooona without her knowing and then we will scare her.

Chenle :oooooo jisung u r genius let's hide then fast before noona comes here.

Me and Chenle hid in the baggage space in the back noona came down and started the car.
We drove off the mansion .

But then noona was getting a call so she stopped the car and put the phone on speaker.
It was Ryujin noona.